• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My app

Username: Nikola._
    Previous names: nikola_nikola..
    IRC nickname: nikolanikola
    Time spent in game(hours):495

I would ask you to give me a chance for tp, because I think I earned it by my game otherwise this is my second post for TP in advance thanks.

I'm willing to give you a shot. You are doing very well so far. Just contribute more on forums.

Positive.

Comment

Good player, you are on at times at which admins may not see your reports, but you are good at reporting. However you are not too helpful and you are not greatly active on forums. You would make a good TP, if you helped more and were more active on forums. No for now.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Just like Eliteus stated above, try to start helping more by making some good posts here on the forums and in game as well. However, when it comes to reporting, you are such a great reporter, but you still gotta improve more and i know you can do that. So start working hard and I'll certainly give you a positive vote, but for now it's NO.

Comment

I do see you active in game, received your reports. But you need to be more helpful in forum ( making some useful posts ) and also friendly with other players. Improve yourself by being more active in game and forum, keep following the rules and reporting cheaters/rulebreakers and you may get a yes from me next time.

Sorry, No.
          Last edited by Medik; 12-01-18, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I will try to be more persistent in everything and I will try to be even better.
            Thanks for everything you told me, now I know what I need to fix everything
            Last edited by Nikola._; 13-01-18, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 13th February 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X