• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup?

Username: [DBH]Eazy_E
    Any previous names: N/A
    IRC Nickname (if any): persenal
    Time spent in-game (hours): how to check that?
    Additional Information:-
    Hello there my in-game name is Eazy_E, i started playing here since 2016 but yeah, i went inactive time to time,but now i have started to login and play sometimes and i'll like to do it permenantly, yes i am going to be active again in the server as i love some things here like the GRC(CTF).
    i would like to have TP status so i can also help the server against rule breakers, hackers and many others.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Sultan; 15-01-18, 02:33 PM.

Just came back from inactivity. Not much knowledge about server as demonstrated here:

Originally posted by Easy_E
    Time spent in-game (hours): how to check that?
    You can check time spent in-game by typing /tr, /tr2 or /stats. On forums, check here.

No from me.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 15-01-18, 02:41 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      Just came back from inactivity. Not much knowledge about server as demonstrated here:

You can check time spent in-game by typing /tr, /tr2 or /stats. On forums, check here.

No from me.
      Yeah i agree with that but if i get a chance i might learn more things faster

Comment

Originally posted by Eazy_E View Post
        IRC Nickname (if any): persenal

Clearly you not ready for this status yet. You are inconspicious ingame, never really noticed you doing anything + you recently came back from inactivity.

Negative.

Comment

You have only 61 hours in game ,
          • You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with (you can see your online time using the /track or /track2 command in-game)
          Read the requirements before posting a tp application.. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...before-posting
          Last edited by Medik; 15-01-18, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Come on guys, its not about hours at all is it?
            you only count how much hours do we have, you should check the players experience..

Comment

Come on guys, its not about hours at all is it?
              you only count how much hours do we have, you should check the players experience..
              It is about the hours and the activity you have in GamerX, we don't care how active you have been on other servers and how much experience you have gained. GamerX is the first server of some current TPs and admins, who had no prior experience - yet they are very good players. We don't care about the experience, but rather whether we trust you or not, and quite frankly, as of right now, we don't trust you because of your low level of activity, and lack of effort toward the status.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

It is about the hours and the activity you have in GamerX, we don't care how active you have been on other servers and how much experience you have gained. GamerX is the first server of some current TPs and admins, who had no prior experience - yet they are very good players. We don't care about the experience, but rather whether we trust you or not, and quite frankly, as of right now, we don't trust you because of your low level of activity, and lack of effort toward the status.
                Wrong man, again it is not about only activity or the hours at all, the thing you firstly check is his ability, his experience, his English. These are the basic things I didn't expected this from a level 6 administrator. Of course you wouldn't be an administrator if you weren't good enough in speaking English or we're doing things correctly, I've seen some players abusing things/commands [not this server] just because of this foolishness of owners/co owners.

Comment

Wrong man, again it is not about only activity or the hours at all, the thing you firstly check is his ability, his experience, his English. These are the basic things I didn't expected this from a level 6 administrator. Of course you wouldn't be an administrator if you weren't good enough in speaking English or we're doing things correctly, I've seen some players abusing things/commands [not this server] just because of this foolishness of owners/co owners.
                  Â*
                  You don't make rules about what a TP requires at all, so don't act like you own this status. English does not matter at all. We have many admins and even some management members that have some of the weakest and most broke English you could find around the server, yet they are doing a very good job. About ability, the only ability required to level up is to be helpful, report well and be actively contributing on forums - you don't do any of that. You also need the ability to be and remain active, which you also don't possess. Also you do not require ANY experience to level up to Trusted Player, and not even for Level 3+.

...And this is exactly what happens when you hop from server to server, you get the level system and requirements mixed up. Anyways none of what you said is true in anyways. If you want to level up in the future at all, I suggest listening to what I said above and in the previous reply. Simply, help in-game, report often and post usefully on forums (by replying to suggestions/starting your own OR responding to questions that people may ask in the Questions and Answer section). For you especially, it is about keeping up the activity for a few months, because it is your tendency to go inactive after a short period of time.

Vote stands.

Comment

Denied, make sure you meet the requirements before posting.
                    You may reapply on 15th March 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X