X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efervescente TP Application

Hello! This is my TP application.

Username: [MWR]Efervescente
    Any previous names: VitiocK[GT], [MWR]VitiocK, Laautii.
    IRC Nickname (if any): [MWR]Efervescente
    Time spent in-game (hours): 390 h.

This is my second application. I applied for the first time back in 2010 and I was not lucky enough to be accepted. I played on the server from 2009 to 2012, and not more than a month ago I returned. I felt a lot of nostalgia and pleasure to play again and find the old players again and meet the new ones. Greetings to the whole community and thanks for reading.
    Last edited by [MWR]Efervescente; 22-01-18, 01:15 PM.
    Only warrior you can fight with the truth. Let's fight for those who come, for seeing happiness.

Why do you think you will get Trusted Player status when you come after years of inactivity and randomly apply without fulfilling the requirements. You must be registered on forums for at least 1 month, you don't fulfill that requirement let alone a lot of the secondary requirements. Show us how helpful you can be, how well you can report and how you can keep up activity. No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      Why do you think you will get Trusted Player status when you come after years of inactivity and randomly apply without fulfilling the requirements. You must be registered on forums for at least 1 month, you don't fulfill that requirement let alone a lot of the secondary requirements. Show us how helpful you can be, how well you can report and how you can keep up activity. No from me.
      Oh, I'm sorry. I apply because I feel ready to be a trusted player, but I can be wrong. I honestly did not take into account the forum because of the previously registered status and my account disappeared. Greetings.
      Only warrior you can fight with the truth. Let's fight for those who come, for seeing happiness.

Comment

Denied, make sure you meet the requirements before posting.
        You may reapply on 22th March 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X