• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd TP Application

Username: Nida
    Any previous names: Sibaren_Girl [PAK]Nida , Nida[$] ,
    IRC Nickname (if any): Nida
    Time spent in-game (hours): 55902 Minutes 931 Hours

Explanation: First of all I want to say thank you to every admins who told my mistakes in my old application . And also i am active ingame helping people like rule-breakers/cheaters also reporting on forum and also helping people regarding server commands and soo on. I hope that i am ready now for this Status.
    Thank you So Much

Regard: Nida

You are trying your best, helping and reporting when you can while abiding by the rules, I think you deserve a chance.
    Positive this time too.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Thank you so much Glator

Comment

you changed a lot and i think this time you deserve a chance YES from me good luck ..

Comment

I don't trust you in terms of what you state about your gender. Nonetheless, you fulfill requirements to do with this status. Therefore, Yes from me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thank You So Much BreakDown And Eliteus

Comment

Hi,
              Thats right you are helping in-game in such a good way and reporting. The problem is you are always involved in dramas with people about your gender which is not a Trusted Player behavior. If you get TP status you will be involved still? Its not well. For real i dont trust your actions here.
              Sorry i personally dont think you are ready for this status, its a No from me.

Comment

You cheak my old application there all admin mention that stop Drama about your Gender, i already stopped i don't care about anyone who call me boy or girl Please PANZ If you think that i am not ready yet then its okay no problem but i swear i already stopped everything.
                Thank you for Reply

Comment

I agree with Panzehir for me you are not ready yet , i see you’re active and helpful also i received reports from you, but sometimes you don't control your anger and you seem to be involved in drama with other players about your gender, getting trusted player status requires you to be calm and patient, if you are not calm you may get in troubles in your future soon, so prove us that you are Trustworthy and able to keep that Status, by showing us good behaviour and helpfulness.

No from me, Good luck.

Comment

Ok Thank You Evil and PANZ but i already stopped all dramas after my last Application you guys are admin you know better then me anyways Thank you so much for reply

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 6th April 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X