• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st TP Application

Username:The_Amazing_Guy
    Any previous names: Nope
    IRC Nickname (if any): The_Amazing_Guy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 126 hours

You aren't contributing anything on forums. In-game you are not giving your best shot at helping and reporting. I just see you chatting about. Read the requirements, you need follow each of them in order to get this status. It's not that you do not meet primary requirements or some of the secondary requirements - you are active both in-game and on forums, but you are weak on the main helping, reporting and contributing (posting suggestions, replying to suggestions/help threads on forums) sections. No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      You aren't contributing anything on forums. In-game you are not giving your best shot at helping and reporting. I just see you chatting about. Read the requirements, you need follow each of them in order to get this status. It's not that you do not meet primary requirements or some of the secondary requirements - you are active both in-game and on forums, but you are weak on the main helping, reporting and contributing (posting suggestions, replying to suggestions/help threads on forums) sections. No from me.
      Same goes here... No from me too.

Comment

Thank you so much Eliteus and Panzehir for your vote.....I will try to improve my self

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 14th April 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X