• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zookie Application

Username: Zookie
    Any previous names: Blando
    IRC Nickname (if any): Zookie
    Time spent in-game (hours): 135 h
    Info: helpful ingame, Active, Report Hackers i hope i can get a chance.

I have seen some reports from your side. You seems a good player as your behaviour seems fine to me. You are friendly. But the thing is you are not really doing much for this status. You are not so helpful and also i feel it's really too early for you. You need to learn alot of things, and you should be more active.

Start by being helpful if you cannot report much still it's ok (for me atleast) because it's not in your hand to find hackers, if they are not coming what you can do?

So be helpful help newbies in chat in PM's etc. Make awesome event maps etc be really helpful and good player i mean. In easy words show us your best side, show us that you really want to join TP Team. Also please be more active on forums and do useful posts like posting useful suggestions etc.

You are not ready for now according to me No from me.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 21-03-18, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Not helpful on forums or in-game. No from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I personally always seeing you report hacker. rulebreakers and haven't seen you do anything wrong. Next time try doing useful activitie. more on the forums keep the good work up.

YES from me. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
          I have seen some reports from your side. You seems a good player as your behaviour seems fine to me. You are friendly. But the thing is you are not really doing much for this status. You are not so helpful and also i feel it's really too early for you. You need to learn alot of things, and you should be more active.

Start by being helpful if you cannot report much still it's ok (for me atleast) because it's not in your hand to find hackers, if they are not coming what you can do?

So be helpful help newbies in chat in PM's etc. Make awesome event maps etc be really helpful and good player i mean. In easy words show us your best side, show us that you really want to join TP Team. Also please be more active on forums and do useful posts like posting useful suggestions etc.

You are not ready for now according to me No from me.
          I'm help ingame if anyone ask for anything but i will Do what you said to me Thanks

Comment

You are on the path but not just ready yet, spend some more time being familiar with the server negative for this time.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

I tracked all IRC logs from the start date to now. I personally dont see you are doing anything to get this status. I noticed some weak helps like do "/report" or "/admins" "/rvm" and nothing else.
              Imo you need a lot time to learn, as i think you dont really know about server commands to help to newbies.
              Im going with a No vote for now.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 22th April 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X