• Show
Clear All

• TP Application

Username: [PRO}HAROON
    Any previous names: harooN
    IRC Nickname (if any): harooN
    Time spent in-game (hours): 343 h

Additional Information:
    I have been playing from long time and i always play fair. i am always reporting cheaters,hackers and rule breakers. Yes i know i an not acive on forums but from now on i will give proper time on daily basis i am hoping for a positive reply. Thanks!

Your behavior is not good at all, like 5,6 days ago you got muted by me for insults/rage mode. You are not really helpful as i noticed you dont know about the server so much (commands, teleports etc). For this status you should act more professional (that means not being like child, insulting, rage modes)
    Its a No from me.
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 25-03-18, 09:56 AM.

Comment

To be honest i don't know you much, i have seen you sometimes in server. You are not so helpful both game/forums. Your activity is not so strong.

PRO HAROON hopped into the server. Kangaroo!! (Just saw this at welcome tab of gamerx discord server)
      You just joined discord today too, well you are not ready. You need to be more active and helpful. You are not doing anything for this status.

No From me.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 25-03-18, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
        Your behavior is not good at all, like 5,6 days ago you got muted by me for insults/rage mode. You are not really helpful as i noticed you dont know about the server so much (commands, teleports etc). For this status you should act more professional (that means not being like child, insulting, rage modes)
        Its a No from me.
        yes PANZEHIR you muted me i just aplogized at that time and i told you that i wanted to a Pm to my friend but by mistake the messsage was sent in public chat
        BTW i guess my application is rejected but thanks to both of you for pointing out my mistakes i guess i have to improve
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 25-03-18, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 28th April 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X