• Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player App

Username: Pikachou[M4]
    Any previous names: Ci_ZeR
    IRC Nickname (if any): Pikachou
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Pikachou
    Time spent in-game (hours): 258.92 hours

I will give you a chance. I don't see anything bad from you (that I can remember anyway.)

Yes from me.

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
      I will give you a chance. I don't see anything bad from you (that I can remember anyway.)

Yes from me.

Declan.
      Thanks " King "

Comment

Well, i don't see anything changed at all in you. For me you are still same annoying, inpatient, not so helpful player. You need more time work on yourself. You don't need to be mad if you find any hacker. You find hacker and you /report and suddenly starts pming admin like not quickly but not so late aswell then ask yourself what is the benefit of that /report then /pm is the best thing right? Why we even made /report command then? No that's not how it is. It is there for a reason and you should do things exactly in that way how it should be.

You need to work alot on yourself specially at your annoying behaviour and inpatient thing.

No from me.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-18, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
          Well, i don't see anything changed at all in you. For me you are still same
          Well let us just remember : this is a Trusted Player Application .. Focus on the word " Trusted " no need for personal reasons,also how you will see that i'm helping players when you are inactive ? by getting news from other players maybe and about inpatient things i won't say no i'm not, i'm inpatient when a hacker on events Ship/LSS/HG using hacks and some admins having fun and letting us suffer with him in that situation i get angry so i start pm some of you like : ' spec id ' ' do something ' and i get answers like ' be patients i'm busy ' ' wait i can't now ' wow who will kick/ban the player ? me ?
          And about annoying behavior .. when was that ? i never annoyed someone,I don't know why you accuse me i always care about other players asking them how they doing and other stuff about them irl and some players saying stuff like kid insulting me and all i do is saying : OK..i'll just say there's some stuff we shouldn't talk about
          I was interested of 2 : getting TP app and joining M4/S clan the 2nd done i worked hard for both of them and this is my 3rd app and i was waiting for 25/04/2018 to apply again for it ! i don't need a chance ? i'm improving ig/forum/discord
          i just make some stuff clear here and thanks for your vote anyway

Peace

Comment

Well let us just remember : this is a Trusted Player Application .. Focus on the word " Trusted " no need for personal reasons
            Are you even serious? Which personal reasons? Now saying the truth makes you feel that it's personal reason lol what?

also how you will see that i'm helping players when you are inactive ?
            I am more active you will even think. I am one of the most active Admins which are present. I am almost active all day and even midnight till morning (There can be gaps like for sometime i go for some hours etc but still).

I am not even sleeping properly specially for sometime (Not because of GamerX). Because of some stuff it means i am more active. Let's talk about yesterday i was here almost all day and then in Midnight. I was even saying to him what's the time at the moment etc and you calling me inactive? I still have logs.

by getting news from other players maybe and about inpatient things i won't say no i'm not, i'm inpatient when a hacker on events Ship/LSS/HG using hacks and some admins having fun and letting us suffer with him in that situation i get angry so i start pm some of you like : ' spec id ' ' do something ' and i get answers like ' be patients i'm busy
            Exactly, you are admitting you are inpatient. And yes ofcource you need to work on that thing, "not able to control and all". Some Admins are having fun and letting us suffer? Woah you seems suffered alot, Hackers were here all night and no actually server was full with hackers right? I don't think anything happend like this though. I often noticed you not just one time same inpatient behaviour.

And here if we notice you didn't said just about me "some admins having fun and letting us suffer with him". Yeah so now you said there are not just one admin, there are more admins like this. Woah....

' ' wait i can't now ' wow who will kick/ban the player ? me ?
            That didn't sound to me good behaviour from your side at all clearly showed how you were not ready to become a TP here. And nope that's not your job. Your job was till reporting and leave it to the Admins then. And no Admins do their duty very well. It's just you who is very inpatient even admitting yourself.

Some words of Admin Blackbird:
            The main element of becoming a trusted player is accepting the admin's vote regardless of how injust or reasonable it may sound and that is where maturity reflects on your application, but looks like that is missing.
            If you want to know where he said that here is the link:
            You are not ready at all. You need to work alot on yourself. My vote will not be changed. Good Luck!
            Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-18, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

Some words of Admin Blackbird:

You are not ready at all. You need to work alot on yourself. My vote will not be changed. Good Luck!
              i didn't say that i disliked your vote or something .. give me no fine you said some other stuff and i did the same where's the fault on that ? just thanks

Comment

According to IRC logs i dont see any good helpful actions from your side in-game, i see "/report" "/event" "behave" "/ph" nothing else. Im recommending you start helping in proper/longer ways. That means explanations to be longer and more detailed for the commands etc.
                For now its a No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                  According to IRC logs i dont see any good helpful actions from your side in-game, i see "/report" "/event" "behave" "/ph" nothing else. Im recommending you start helping in proper/longer ways. That means explanations to be longer and more detailed for the commands etc.
                  For now its a No from me.
                  Thanks i'll be the one you want me to be

Comment

You are trying quite good to gain the trusted player but not to the extent which would enable me to give you a positive sign.Try following what PANZEHIR stated above.
                    *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post
                      You are trying quite good to gain the trusted player but not to the extent which would enable me to give you a positive sign.Try following what PANZEHIR stated above.
                      i will thank you
                      Last edited by Madara; 30-04-18, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 1st June 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X