X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My heart is saying to do it.

Username: [V]ishwajiT
    Any previous names: HeartWasTaken!
    IRC Nickname (if any): Vishwajit (but is muted want use at all)
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Vishwajit
    Time spent in-game (hours): 127.87

No from me for obvious reasons. Just came back from inactivity and according to IRC logs you are not helpful. Don't rush applications.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You just came back from inactivity not even a week ago. So i don't think it was a good idea to post your application now, anyway. I got few things that to tell as you just came back recently, You should work more on your activity, help (answer player's questions), report cheaters/hackers and help out/contribute on forums and in the next time i may give you a positive vote, but for now it's a No. Good luck.

Comment

I i Sir

P.S
        Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        No from me for obvious reasons. Just came back from inactivity and according to IRC logs you are not helpful. Don't rush applications.
        Why dont you unban or unmute me sir i am still waiting for it said at every place that my irc is banned bugged muted etc pls delete that acc if needed coz i cant use it so how can i even help anyone?
        Last edited by VishyFish; 28-04-18, 03:36 AM.

Comment

To be honest i never knew when you are serious or joking. In my opinion you are nothing but a guy who is never serious, and i don't think i need to tell more about yourself as i think everyone already knows about you. But if someone still doesn't know he can always see your forum topics/posts etc (I guess it says alot of things). So i hope i cleared what kind of person, you are and what kind of thinking you have.

Now you know yourself very well these things, but though i will mention. You are not helpful, active. You just came back from inactivity and you posted application, also not to forget it was "Unban". So you just got Unbanned, came back from inactivity and posted this application, while you know already what will happen, and what you did for this status etc.

But still you posted this and just because your your heart is saying you do it? Like the topic's title says "My heart is saying to do it" and also you replied to a visitor message of yours, which was posted by Jordi, this thing:

Lets see what can i do my heart wasnt stoping me to do that i was like forced.....
          So your heart is saying you to do this? lol okay. Anyways you are not ready. You need to work on the things which i mentioned then you can get my Yes next time. But for now you are not ready.

No from me.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 28-04-18, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Your heart should have also told you that you are not prepared yet in terms of contribution that you are supposed to provide which i have seen you never do. In fact i doubt that you even know enough here to help. Spend more time here, easy no.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 29th May 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X