Announcement

Collapse

GDPR Compliance, Please vote

Dear website visitors, we need your feedback regarding GDPR and privacy policy, please check out the following topic and make your vote!
Especially if you are EU citizen, please make vote before 25th May: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...en-please-read
Thank you!
See more
See less

2nd TP App

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd TP App

Username: Amazing_Guy[BtK]
    Any previous names: The_Amazing_Guy
    IRC Nickname (if any): The_Amazing_Guy
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Amazing_Guy[BtK]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 254 hours

Since no one's replying up here,I would like to share my view towards you.The progress of yours compared to your previous application has improved a lot,trying quite hard to help players as much as you can but the thing which binds me from giving you a positive vote is your amount of reports and being an annoyer.Improve in all these aspects which you lack in which would force me to give you a positive vote.
    Goodluck.
    *StarBoy*

Comment

TYSM Zed And about my behaviour and reports I will try try to improve myself

Comment

I have to vote NO also. The thing you did when I enabled godmode for you was not good; provoking Golden and Whithes because they couldn't kill you.

You are good in other areas except that you do annoy people as Zed mentioned. Be more mature is all I can say.

Declan.

Comment

Ok NP Declan about my behaviour I will try to really try improve myself

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 15th June 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
            X