• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Trusted Player Application

Username: [SM]TalktiveEyes
    Any previous names: N/A
    IRC Nickname (if any):N/A
    Time spent in-game (hours: 33315 minute(s) /555.25 hours
    I Hope i can accepted now i am active in game and also helpful to others !
    I hope i get this time positive Votes for me ...

Warm Regards,

[SM]TalktiveEyes
    [SM]TalktiveEyes !!!!!!!

I have known you for a while, and i remember seeing you back in 2017, you were pretty active to be honest, but the thing is you weren't really that helpful in-game nor that you were reporting too much, your contribution here on forums is really low and i can tell that from your posts count. Anyway, try to be active here on forums by posting some suggestion and reply to other suggestions as well, also try to be helpful more in game by showing yourself more. It's No for now.

Comment

Hi Sir i need to say that is not a good reason to deny my tp request i am since playing from 2012 and i reported alot of cheaters and they got banned i am very help full in game to others and also active member in game ...
      [SM]TalktiveEyes !!!!!!!

Comment

Your trusted player application is not getting denied yet, one vote won't affect anything, plus it's just 1 self's opinion and it's also based on what i saw during this period when i was active. However, you shouldn't have let my vote affect you, if you were truly helping in game and all that, other admins will give you a positive vote.

Comment

Same reasons which i mentioned at your previous TP application. Except the discord. You registered on Discord. You registered on Discord at 16 May.

Also you didn't mentioned any IRC name. I don't know if you are registered on IRC or not. But i guess i have seen you once on IRC, about registration on IRC, i don't know. But if you are not registered on IRC. It's almost same condition of yours like you had in your last application.

But now you added one more negative thing. Inactivity. You were not so active this time. I started seeing you, just some days ago. I guess 7 or 8 days ago just. Before that i noticed u sometimes. You use to join server and after 5 or 10 minutes leave.

Also being registered on IRC is secondary requirement:
          * You should be registered and reasonably active on IRC
          So you better register there aswell. If you are not. Don't neglect this thing.

Asslicker, Annoying, Immature, Not so helpful both in game and forums. You are actually same like before. Check what i said at your previous application.

Your previous TP Application: You need to work ALOT on yourself. If you will fix that things which i mentioned. My vote can be a Yes in future. For now you are not ready. No from me.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 04:01 PM. Reason: Fixed word's spelling

Comment

Sir i want to say something...sir i work for tp alot and i promise u that i am active in discord and irc and also in game so please at this time please dont reject my tp application...
            [SM]TalktiveEyes !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [SM]TALKTIVEEYES View Post
              Sir i want to say something...sir i work for tp alot and i promise u that i am active in discord and irc and also in game so please at this time please dont reject my tp application...
              You don't do anything. Except Annoying and Asslicking. I told you alot of times. Stop doing that. But you never learn.

Whenever you see me, your "Sir" thing gets started. Even though i told you many times to don't say that. If "Sir" is for giving someone respect, we can understand. But if it's for Asslicking then it's not good . And specially when that person whom you are saying that word, said you many times to don't say that. It is then nothing but Asslicking.

Talkative Eyes's words
              i am active in discord and irc
              If you are active on IRC. Who will mention IRC name in your application? and also are you registered on IRC?
              Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 21th June 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X