• Show
Clear All

• tp apeal

Username: MrBilly
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname (if any): [vT]MrBilly171_
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag:Mrbilly#5103
    Time spent in-game (hours):971 minutes

* You must have been registered on the forums for at least one month, and have made some proper contributions
    * You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with (you can see your online time using the /track or /track2 command in-game)
    You don't meet requirements.

I don't think you have 100 hours in game. Also you just registered on forum this month. Also you got jailed by me today for weapon bugs in redzones. And what more i can say, i actually don't see any positive thing at all. You are not so helpful, active, and also you are a rulebreaker. And also see this what you said to Admin Breakdown.

<@GX-12> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [vT]MrBilly171_ (ID:44) to BreakDown[S] (ID:3): make me admin
    You are not ready. You need to work ALOT on yourself. Be more active, helpful, also start being a good boy don't break rules. If you work on these things which i mentioned you can get my Yes in future. No From me.

TP Requirements/Rules: GamerX Rules: Read the requirements carefully before posting. Also read the rules too carefuly, so you can stay away from problems in future.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Sorry, your application has been rejected as you did not meet the requirements.

You may re-apply on 19th July 2018.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X