• Show
Clear All

• 2nd Vishwajit TP application

Username: _Vishwajit_
    Any previous names: DeadBuddy ,[GX]Heal ,[GX]Vish
    IRC Nickname (if any): Vishwajit
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Vishwajit
    Time spent in-game (hours): 211.55 hours

Some Points: Hi Dear Readers, first of all i know this is TP application so am Serious Okay, To the point Today While Playing i spoted one thing when my name was like DeadBuddy none Was ignore me at all now everyone ignores me because i changed my name back to real one nowadays everyone is ignoring me for example . Jovan and Golden eyes and Whites can i know why? no whats the issue anyways this is Tp application i am here to apply for TP . I waited and waited i thought today to apply i thought in myself that i am ready - Am Active. A bit helpful (enough to gain TP as i think what you see and i see is different), I am still a little bad because its my age i will get to know and will behave myself after i will get TP Because, one Gets to know the thing after he gets it after All of the things happened before i thought just Honestly that i should apply for TP and to take my Next Step.

I hope I will get Atleast 1 yes in this TP application
    Thanks For Reading
    -Vishwajit

You're not ready yet. You also act immature in-game, cursing at others; etc. It's a no from me.

Comment

Thanks for fast vote and about immatureness i am still on fixing it i try to speak as much less as i can

Comment

Immature, Annoying, Impatient.

Work on these things which i mentioned then maybe my vote can be a Yes in future.

For now Nope. No from me.

Comment

I request To Management team izayoi Left Robo_N1X To close and Denied this topic as i dont think i will get more votes and http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...2-unban-appeal
          As am banned from the server if i even get unbanned you can denied this anyways.

Comment

Denied.

You can reapply on July the 14th, 2018.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X