X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kranzy TP Application

Username: Kranzy
    Any previous names: Cashidzz,Cashidz_Troller,Kranzy_Deagle.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Kranzy
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Kranzy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 309h

Well according to my IRC logs and also when im online in game i dont see any good helpful actions from your side, i see "/report" "/event" "behave" "/ph" nothing else. you need to be more mature and help out a lot more in proper/longer ways. That means explanations to be longer and more detailed for the commands etc.. You also do not contribute anything on forums, i personally think you still need more time to learn, you are not ready yet. No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
      Well according to my IRC logs and also when im online in game i dont see any good helpful actions from your side, i see "/report" "/event" "behave" "/ph" nothing else. you need to be more mature and help out a lot more in proper/longer ways. That means explanations to be longer and more detailed for the commands etc.. You also do not contribute anything on forums, i personally think you still need more time to learn, you are not ready yet. No from me.
      I dont think you are ready yet. No from me too.

Comment

Ok i will be more active, helpful.thanks

Comment

I haven't seen proper contribution from you also, you should give yourself some more time. Negative.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 27th July 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X