• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Apllication

Username: Raz45
    Any Previous Names: Aafia
    IRC Nickname: Raz
    Discord User tag: Raz#3406
    Time Spent in game 116Hours+ (6968 Minutes At This Moment)
    Extra: I know i've been banned twice, once fairly for excussive insults, and 2nd for Aimbot, which was unfair, i didnt use it, And i got unbanned, i even got jailled 2-4 times for 2shots rz, which cause of a lot rule breakers rage me, I've been muted sometimes unfairly for insulting which i was doing in a friendly way towards my friends, and muted 2times for saying /q, but i've changed myself, and trying to be a tp, and a good member of GX, Thank you all for your Positive/Negative Votes!
    Last edited by Zanturno; 04-08-18, 02:48 PM. Reason: typing mistake

No where near ready for this status.

All I see from your app is that it's never your fault, always someone else fault.

I can't stand irresponsible people.

Also, as you mentioned, you are a massive rule breaker right now.

No from me.

Comment

First when i saw your name (Raz45)i thought you were another guy but then i found that you are RwS]Raz, from me its a no you are a rule breaker and annoying as hell ingame, you still not ready for this status yet..

No from me.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
      * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
      <@Adrenaline> u scared him
      <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Thank you to both of you for replying , i've changed myself, and i'll try more and apply next month

and btw, i didnt break rules, but my friend names RwS]NaS broke almost every rule possible
        Last edited by Zanturno; 04-08-18, 05:20 PM.

Comment

No. Reasons already mentioned above.

Comment

Well, It's kinda true that you somehow stopped cheating, but I wouldn't say the same thing for rule breaking as not even 1 week ago you were doing 2shots bug in red-zone. However, you should work on yourself and improve your behavior in-game. Most importantly, you should stop being annoying and when you report someone you should be patient and not rage in chat just like you did today when I and admin Dunga were checking your report.

Comment

okay, thanks i will try Solaimane

Comment

Originally posted by Raz View Post
                and btw, i didnt break rules, but my friend names RwS]NaS broke almost every rule possible
                Childish behaviour, you can't admit your own fault and accuse other people, definitely nowhere near ready for this status.

Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcold View Post

Childish behaviour, you can't admit your own fault and accuse other people, definitely nowhere near ready for this status.

Negative.
                  I know, i used to break rules a lot, but i am not breaking any rules in these days, but i get raged and insult a few times, which i am trying to change. thanks for the reply I'll Never break any rules. and never insult again.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 5th September 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X