• Show
Clear All

• Rayleigh TP app

Username: [S].Rayleigh
    Any previous names: None
    IRC Nickname (if any): Rayleigh
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Rayleigh#6625
    Time spent in-game (hours): 192

According to my IRC logs i dont think you are ready yet for this status for now. Was not able to see that you are helping well, saw some weak helps like "/report" "/l 69" "/event" nothing else.
    Try to give more explanations in details thats my suggestion and try to /report more.
    My vote is Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      According to my IRC logs i dont think you are ready yet for this status for now. Was not able to see that you are helping well, saw some weak helps like "/report" "/l 69" "/event" nothing else.
      Try to give more explanations in details thats my suggestion and try to /report more.
      My vote is Negative.
      Okay, i will thank you

Comment

Good candidate,can't expect something extraordinary from a server who already has a lower count.Meets the requirement,Yes
        *StarBoy*

Comment

Thank you Zed <3

Comment

You aren't doing anything wrong but I think you should wait 1 more month and help and report a lot as I haven't noticed you much.

No for now.

Declan.

Comment

Okay, thank you

Comment

I'll agree with Zed and give you a yes as well as I haven't seen anything bad from you (you were a great player that's why I invited u to my clan so I think you'll do a great job as a trusted player as well).

Comment

Thank you Sol

Comment

YES from me .

Comment

You seem like a nice player and I haven't seen anything bad from you, but i have to agree with admin PANZEHIR, you are not very helpful in-game and I don't see many reports from you, also you are not helpful on forums either and I still feel like you need a bit more time to learn before you're ready to become a TP, No from me this time.
                      Continue to help people ingame, contribute more on the forum, and remain active and maybe you'll get a positive vote from me in the future. Good luck

Comment

Negative.
                        Explained by Evil.

Comment

Thank you all, ill do my best in the future

Comment

Denied this time, you may re-apply in four weeks time (December 21st). Good luck

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X