• Show
Clear All

• LeonN TP appeal.

Username: LeonN
    Any previous names: Leon[GSF], SilentWraith, Death$talker
    IRC Nickname (if any): Leon
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: LeonV#9643
    Time spent in-game (hours): 170

I would just like to add, I am inactive because I am really busy, alot of schoolwork going on... I am just saying it so you know why I am inactive, thank you.
    Last edited by LeonN; 06-03-19, 05:27 PM.

Alright well, You got bunch of bans for massive insults, rule-breaks, but as i see you improved. In my opinion its very early to be a trusted player. Get easy fast = get demoted quickly. Thats what happened with most of our TPs. Im suggesting you stay active/help, dont listen to these Serbians who insult 24/7, dont let they trigger you, thats all you have to do. In next application most likely i will vote positive.
    No from me for now.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Alright well, You got bunch of bans for massive insults, rule-breaks, but as i see you improved. In my opinion its very early to be a trusted player. Get easy fast = get demoted quickly. Thats what happened with most of our TPs. Im suggesting you stay active/help, dont listen to these Serbians who insult 24/7, dont let they trigger you, thats all you have to do. In next application most likely i will vote positive.
      No from me for now.
      Everything explained already by panzehir ,in my opinion you need more time to improve. No.
      Last edited by Medik; 13-03-19, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Denied. You may reapply on April 13th, 2019.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X