• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XxsohamxX 2nd Application For TP.

Username: XxsohamxX
    Any previous names:XxsohamxX
    IRC Nickname (if any): XxsohamxX
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: XxsohamxX.. tag=#2072
    Time spent in-game (hours): 10910 minutes and 181 hours.
    Extra notes: i Help New Players and I Also active on Forum/IRC, I Report Rule-Breakers I Hope This Application Will Be Accepted.
    Last edited by Lynx_; 16-03-19, 06:30 AM.

Alright well, according to IRC logs i see this time you tried your best to earn this status, im going to give a yes vote.
    Remember: I strongly recommend you stop saying "wb Admin/TP" this will cause problems in future, means players will be tired of hearing it every time so means its annoying.

EDIT:
    Wait wait what seriously you were begging admins to check your application and get positive votes as gift? For real i did not expect you will beg admins to vote in your application for positive votes, since you showed us a big impatience that means you will not really get yes votes even if you are the best helpful player.
    My vote is negative.
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 17-03-19, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Alright well, according to IRC logs i see this time you tried your best to earn this status, im going to give a yes vote.
      Remember: I strongly recommend you stop saying "wb Admin/TP" this will cause problems in future, means players will be tired of hearing it every time so means its annoying.
      Thank you sir for your
      vote and i will stop saying wb to any player of TP..

EDIT: good morning sir..it was my mistake i ask every admin to vote in my application next time i will keep patience
      Last edited by Lynx_; 18-03-19, 05:59 AM.

Comment

well my vote is NO because you are totally impatience player
        you asked me for vote and you pmed to admin robo ' please inform other admin to vote in my app i am going off '
        HoocK applied for tp status 04-02-2019 and his app was accpeted after 15 days 19-02-19

you should learn from him .
        Last edited by BreakDown; 17-03-19, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Your behaviour is kinda noob type and as BreakDown mentioned above, You are so impatience and its look like you're begging for votes.
          I saw you PMing every single admin to vote on your application, you should be patience and try to act mature.

Its a NO from me this time, you might get my yes next time.

Comment

You seems a good player as your behaviour seems fine to me and you've improved yourself since your last application, you're also friendly which is always a great thing but the thing is you are not really doing much for this status, you are not so helpful and also i feel it's really too early for you. No from me, Good luck next time .

Comment

thank you all admin for your votes i promise i will be keep my patience next time and more helpful.

Comment

Denied. You may reapply on 18th of April 2019.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X