X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic_Ro`s second TP Application.

Username: Toxic_Ro
    Any previous names: [GXP]ToxicRo ; ObY (Very old name , used it around 2007)
    Score: 7400+
    IRC Nickname: Toxic_Ro
    Time spent in-game (hours): 592 h.
    Notes : I think i`m ready for the TP status i because worked hard for it. active in-game , irc and forum ! i`m much improved than my application that i did last month. (9 Octomber 2013) , also i`m one of the oldest players on GamerX.I`l love to make P-Goo`s !I really wish to be a TP and i think i can deal with it .

Cheers !

Toxic_Ro.
    Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 10-11-13, 04:30 PM.

Acting like a mode in forums too much spam , bad behaviours and i can't trust you yet after all the crap you have done. My vote is No.
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 09-11-13, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
      Acting like a mode in forums too much spam , bad behaviours and i can't trust you yet after all the crap you have done. My vote is No.
      I don`t get it , since my last application never had a bad behaviour again .
      Let`s see what other admins have to say . I really want to be a tp and they won`t be dissapointed.I worked too hard for it in last month , did all my best and i think i`m ready.
      I respect your decision anyway . Thanks for replying.
      Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 09-11-13, 09:14 PM.

Comment

You still haven't changed a bit, you still act as a moderator in the forums, which i asked you to stop, but you didn't, your behaviour isn't good, it's a no.

Comment

Yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Incredibly05 View Post
            You still haven't changed a bit, you still act as a moderator in the forums, which i asked you to stop, but you didn't, your behaviour isn't good, it's a no.
            Also you still not ready fr TP Status
            No from me.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
            * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
            <@Adrenaline> u scared him
            <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Incredibly05 View Post
              you still act as a moderator in the forums
              I don`t even know what is a moderator or what a moderator does , so how i act like one ?

Originally posted by Ms.Lina View Post
              Yes from me.
              Thank you very much !

Originally posted by Dunga View Post
              Also you still not ready fr TP Status
              No from me..
              It`s ok , i`l try harder next time I don`t want to be a player who plays here since 2007 and still a regular player , kinda embarassing for me , i `m feeling like i`m left out . Thank you for your reply , Dunga punga.
              Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 10-11-13, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                Acting like a mode in forums too much spam , bad behaviours
                - I checked last posts of Toxic and i didnt see any stuff like "acting like a mod/owner" etc. If there are some (actual ones) pls show me them.
                - Yes, there are few not needed posts but thats not a drama (for me). There where worst spamers (with 100's of posts).
                - Behavior is general fine (we are humans, we got better and shitty days), however sometimes its just better to keep some stuff only for ourself Toxic.

I will give you a chance, since i think it's worth.
                Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Yes from me, I agree with Tocha. Got nothing against you. Don't disappoint me.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
                    - Yes, there are few not needed posts but thats not a drama (for me). There where worst spamers (with 100's of posts).
                    thats the point there are few and why im saying no is not only because he is acting as a mode as i said above + most of admins agree on same point.
                    Last edited by Adrenaline; 10-11-13, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I know you've been working hard to be a trusted player so i'll give you a yes

Comment

so, can't you "thanks" to who voted "yes" only?
                        still smell from you as same as when you said "won't come back anymore" months ago.

in my opinion, if this one has been accepted, it's same as accept campionull.
                        Last edited by kqhk; 11-11-13, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kqhk View Post
                          so, can't you "thanks" to who voted "yes" only?
                          still smell from you as same as when you said "won't come back anymore" months ago.

in my opinion, if this one has been accepted, it's same as accept campionull.
                          When i said that ``i will never come back anymore`` was at least 1.5 years ago even 2 years. And i was angry just because an admin set my cookie count to 0 because i break some rules. Look at the date that i posted this in the old forums .Also i was a rule breaker back in the days . Now i`m fixed didnt made problems again . Let`s talk about my application now and leave the period that i was a noob . i`m much improved now , not a noob like 1 - 2 years ago . And i made good things to fix every mistake that i did . Much ppl saw that i`m better now and not a noob like in the past and i also worked hard to be trusted again and did all my best . I wish that the players who saw me 1 year ago rule breaking and talking without thinking , to see me now like a player that can be trusted because i`m changed .Just look on my attitude now and my attitude in past .Thank you for replying
                          Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 11-11-13, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You can reapply on December the 11th, 2013.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X