X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rekt's 2nd TP application

Username: rekt
    Any previous names: wrk, Chronus and rekT (with group tags)
    IRC Nickname (if any): rekT
    Time spent in-game (hours): 165 hours
    [16:08:01] <@GX-09> * CRASHER ALERT (Invalid Camera Z Pos): rekt (ID:134) attempted to send invalid camera pos Z data above 105000.00m (./,),(-*,(.(()

I barely see you ingame we have same timezone most of the time you are just chitchating on irc doing !admins !tps etc continuously even when you're ingame you're not that helpful always arguing that admins kick for wrong reason as if our admins are "inexperienced" (pming an admin that he kicked a player for bugged meanwhile he has hh infact the admin was right for kicking him for bugged) every admin gets in a "hard" test before getting level 4 but thats offtopic. back on topic you should work on these stuffs more to be competent for tp also i know what u said about admins and tps in protoguese but im not gonna make that general/public because of reasons

My vote is no for now good luck.
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 18-10-15, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Imo you're acting immature lately & you're not even that much active. I've seen you most of the time chatting in-game & on IRC just like Adrenaline already mentioned. No from me this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
        I barely see you ingame most of the time you are just chitchating on irc doing !admins !tps etc continuously even when you're ingame you're not that helpful always arguing that admins kick for wrong reason as if our admins are "inexperienced" (pming an admin that he kicked a player for bugged meanwhile he has hh infact the admin was right for kicking him for bugged) every admin gets in a "hard" test before getting level 4 but thats offtopic. back on topic you should work on these stuffs more to be competent for tp also i know what u said about admins and tps in protoguese but im not gonna make that general/public because of reasons

My vote is no for now good luck.
        Originally posted by Adriana View Post
        Imo you're acting immature lately & you're not even that much active. I've seen you most of the time chatting in-game & on IRC just like Adrenaline already mentioned. No from me this time.
        No, maybe next time.

Comment

I barely see you ingame
          timezones?

always arguing that admins kick for wrong reason
          define "always"

also i know what u said about admins
          I wasn't the only one saying things about other players in a different language, right

To other admins, I appreciate your votes, thanks a lot!
          Last edited by BuLLe7; 18-10-15, 12:27 PM.
          [16:08:01] <@GX-09> * CRASHER ALERT (Invalid Camera Z Pos): rekt (ID:134) attempted to send invalid camera pos Z data above 105000.00m (./,),(-*,(.(()

Comment

timezones?
            (GMT+1)
            Time in Rabat, Morocco <- me

(GMT+1)
            Time in Lisbon, Portugal <- you

define "always"
            it has only one meaning also my point was clear enough ^^

I wasn't the only one saying things about other players in a different language, right
            I know who else did don't worry
            Last edited by Adrenaline; 18-10-15, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
              I barely see you ingame ... most of the time you are just chitchating on irc doing !admins !tps etc continuously even when you're ingame you're not that helpful...
              I gotta agree with it hence my inability to give you a positive vote

No from me this time
              ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
              Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
              ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
              Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 20th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X