• Show
Clear All

• Application for level 2

Username: THEDESTORYER
    Any previous names: [A]THEDESTORYER , Godofgift
    IRC Nickname (if any): THEDESTORYER
    Time spent in-game (hours): 233+

thanks for reading
    Last edited by THEDESTORYER; 29-10-15, 01:44 PM.
    Right Now I Need Marcle I Need Marcle

Reporting / Helping / Good behavior, so why not !

It's a YES from me

Good luck.

sigpic

Comment

I think you are a nice guy in game. You are very active, I see you in game almost every day. I think you have been working towards trusted player status for a long time now. You are never angry, always have a good attitude and put a good effort into the server. I see you helping in the chat occasionally and over all just trying to be the best player you can be. I will give you my yes. Goodluck!

Comment

I shall give you my Yes, as I can see you are active and a helpful player.Keep it that way.
        Good Luck!

Comment

No, i remembered you are little annoying and asslicking much to me (only asking for GOO much), beside you are not ready, you are not that helpful much or active with other players.

You only being friendly to TP and Admins, to players you sometimes rude...
          Last edited by Robo; 30-10-15, 10:36 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Didn't see you reporting or helping too much. You are not ready yet. No

Comment

MY SCHOOL HAS BE OPENED SO that,s why i desn,t much play gamerx but i try to play much gamerx when my school holiday so i play gamerx much . that why i was in active sometimes
              Right Now I Need Marcle I Need Marcle

Comment

Originally posted by THEDESTORYER View Post
                MY SCHOOL HAS BE OPENED SO that,s why i desn,t much play gamerx but i try to play much gamerx when my school holiday so i play gamerx much . that why i was in active sometimes
                "active" here doesnt mean online time, but how much your activities that are useful here...
                KVIrc User

Comment

You are often annoying - you should learn not to write in caps and I don't see any afford from your side.

No.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 1st, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X