X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Next Level App :)

Username: Nancy[TLG].
    Previous names: Slashius, [U.S.M]Slashius, [DK]Slashius, Slashius[TLG].
    IRC Nickname: Nancy.
    Time spent in game: 170+.
    Last edited by Nancy; 18-11-15, 06:24 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Maybe you came back from inactivity or i don't know, but i rarely see you, honestly i just saw you once yesterday when you asked me about the HP, from what i see, you are not working on your activity well enough to get level 2, negative.

Good luck!

Comment

Honestly, I like your behavior, friendly, helpful and funny as well as your Work ( objects and stuff ).

However what BlackBird said above is a bit true, you need to work a little bit more on your Activity as well as reporting.
      What I think is you definitely deserve to be a Trusted player but not for now, you need more Hours in-game which will give you more experience and allow you to understand the Game more.
      So yeah, I personally believe that 181 hours in game is not enough, so its a No from me
      Hope you Got my idea and Good Luck
      Maybe Next time
      Last edited by bibo_lilo; 17-11-15, 12:53 PM.
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird
        Maybe you came back from inactivity or i don't know, but i rarely see you, honestly i just saw you once yesterday when you asked me about the HP, from what i see, you are not working on your activity well enough to get level 2, negative.

Good luck!
        First thing, I even didn't saw you in game tbh. Maybe because of different timezones.
        Sorry to say, but I am active everyday in game and in forum. I'm not lying, you may ask others.
        Though, I'll try my best to be more active, thank you for replying. ^.^

Originally posted by bibo_lilo
        Honestly, I like your behavior, friendly, helpful and funny as well as your Work ( objects and stuff ).

However what BlackBird said above is a bit true, you need to work a little bit more on your Activity as well as reporting.
        What I think is you definitely deserve to be a Trusted player but not for now, you need more Hours in-game which will give you more experience and allow you to understand the Game more.
        So yeah, I personally believe that 181 hours in game is not enough, so its a No from me
        Hope you Got my idea and Good Luck
        Maybe Next time
        Well, sure.
        I'll try my best, thanks for the reply.
        Last edited by Nancy; 17-11-15, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I know you are a friendly player I noticed you but you need more than that. Try to prove yourself in the future.
          Good luck next time.
          No

Comment

I saw some reports from you, you are a friendly person respecting rules, helping new players etc...
            You deserve my positive Vote, it's a YES from me.

Good Luck !

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
              I know you are a friendly player I noticed you but you need more than that. Try to prove yourself in the future.
              Good luck next time.
              No
              It's okay, I respect your decision.
              Thanks for replying. :')

Originally posted by Overd0se
              I saw some reports from you, you are a friendly person respecting rules, helping new players etc...
              You deserve my positive Vote, it's a YES from me.

Good Luck !
              Thanks, Overd0se. ^~^
              Last edited by Nancy; 19-11-15, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
                No...
                Sure, I respect your decision.
                You are not friendly, you are not mature enough, you are even rude to some players and talking bad words. But on other side, infront of admins you act very different, too much getting attention...
                No? that's not accurate.
                I may be not be that much friendly, but I'm not that much rude to other players either.
                Maybe sometimes I used words like "stfu/shut up" (won't deny) and I'm sorry for that, but I never behaved rudely with newbies/players.
                And about that admin thingy. - I never acted different infront of admins, neither wanted attention from them. Why would I ask for attention from admins where they don't even know me/talk to me that much?
                You say you are girl, but i don't believe it as it doesn't reflect your behaviors, beside i don't like someone that lie, i'm not saying that it's not allowed/wrong and not saying you have to proof it but it's better not telling anything about it than telling a lie.
                Yes I'm a girl and obviously I've proofs for that.
                I ain't lying and thinking whatever you wish won't change the fact that I'm a girl irl.
                You are not that helpful as i saw in game, irc, and especially in forum where some of your post got deleted by me because its useless or against the rules. Either i saw myself, from my irc logs, and from players complains.
                I'm not going to show "the proof", it's all goes back to yourself. Because if i tell you can just deny the fact or blame someone else that involved.
                Yes, I agree with that.
                I wasn't that much helpful in the beginning, but now I'm quite helpful towards newbies. (you may ask them)
                Trusted players are players that can be trusted and not a liar, and be respectful, not just to admins, but also to players.
                Sorry? but I ain't a liar lol.
                I want to know why you're calling me a liar where i didn't even lied about anything?
                Sure that some admins has said you worked by reporting cheaters, that's good... But if you are even acting like that to players, how can we be sure if we (admins) are not ingame?

You are not ready yet, try to be good player... If you want example, you can see Bonnamor/Northwest.
                Well, sure.
                I will go through my activities as like you said and try to improve myself as well.
                Thanks for replying.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 22th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X