• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly's TP app 3rd

Username: Jelly
    Any previous names: Hunty, Shisu, ATr1X., Finisher[A7], Finisher[MS]
    IRC Nickname (if any):Jelly
    Time spent in-game (hours): (372 hours - 15 days)

To be honest, when online I receive few reports from you, but you are friendly, been around for some time now (n still active ). You happen to help in chat when time is required, but I'm somehow expecting a little something from you, that could trigger my yes.

I'm neutral on this. GL !
    ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
    Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
    ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
    Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Thank you, sir for your reply i will work hard on this

Comment

Try to be more active in-game, forums and IRC. Try also to be more helpfull.

I have to give you a negative vote this time.

NOTE: If you want to become a Trusted Player you really should stop changing your nicknames too often in a short time.

How we can notice you as active as you have maybe tomorrow another nickname?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Edit:
        [16:36:38] <@GX-26> * Jelly (ID:115) has been jailed by Beer (ID:36)
        (DM in /HP)
        Last edited by Beer; 06-12-15, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Jelly is my final nick

Comment

I cannot lie and i'll be honest on this, you seem to be good player, and somewhat active, i see you helping in chat and reporting when you catch a hacker, but that is not everything, like i said in Jelly's application you need to work on your maturity so you wont end up with something bad when you get the status and i recommend you to work on your activity a little bit so you will fit the next level, also i agree with Admin Beer you should really stop changing usernames a lot since it's hard for us to know who you were, and it can be considered as /changenick rulebreak but won't be count.

It's not easy to get the trusted player status, it's kind of hard, so to make it easy you need to follow admins' advices that has been posted above by Admins Beer and remi and may be posted below by other admins soon, you should work on your activity since it's not enough for the trusted player status, and stop changing usernames frequently as it might be counted as a rulebreak by other admins, if you work on these you will get my positive vote for sure, i'll go ahead and vote no this time, better luck next time.

I hope you will stay with Jelly for really long time.

Good luck!

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 7th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X