• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElyZium's 5th App for TP Status

Username: ElyZium[A]
    Any previous names: The_Wizard
    IRC Nickname (if any): ElyZium
    Time spent in-game (hours): 765 H

You have been around GX for quite a long time now, unfortunately it would have been great if you used that time for good purposes instead of cheating and ban evading...
    It's basically as if you are starting everything over from scratch every time you post a new application unlike others who pile up their new achievements onto the past ones.

Your last unban being late august, I'm willing to believe you changed starting from 2016 (not so long to wait, only 1 month) !

Beside, I'm also not so sure of your contribution so far in GX so I'll have to check that carefully in the meanwhile.

EDIT : checking done

- You are answering the questions asked in general chat which is a good point, keep it up.
    - You are reporting but I would appreciate if you were more specific than just "hacks".
    - You lately proposed a race (which hasn't been created yet).

No from me this time. Good luck anyway !
    Last edited by remi; 02-12-15, 05:59 PM. Reason: Checked contributions as mentionned.
    ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
    Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
    ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
    Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Have to agree with Admin remi. I have to give you a negative vote for this time, but if you keep this behaviour up you will get my positive vote on your next application. You seems to be good for now, but you still need a little bit more time to earn our trust and I'm pretty sure that you will earn our trust.

You meet every single requirement, so I can't say anything bad about you. Keep this up and you will get my positive vote next time !

2016, a new year with new chances.

Comment

I have Nothing against you. very cool guy respecting rules, reporting cheaters, helping newbies in the main chat etc...
        + i know that you want trusted player status so bad, because you didn't give up till now and i know you will not give up till you get what you want, and i like that on you.

It's a YES from me !

Good Luck.
        Last edited by Overd0se; 05-12-15, 06:24 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I will be honest with you, i don't have anything against you, you are a good person, i see you reporting everyday, helping and always giving positive things, but with being more honest and specific, you need more time to learn, you are not that mature, you should work on that, i mean, we don't need immature trusted players that will get themselves in problems just because they are too immature and end up with a sad ending such as demotion or a ban, also a good advice from me, asking admins to give you cookie when you report is really annoying (well at least for me), not that much annoying, but we are not forced to give cookies to each member who reported like it's written in the rules, it's up to us.

If you work on what i said above very well, you will get a green positive vote from me and i promise, also work on what other admins have said earlier in previous posts, for now i will vote negative, as i said i will give "yes" in case if you work on those things, if you get rejected this time, it will not mean that you will be rejected forever, trust me if you follow what admins have said you will get the trusted player status for sure.

Good luck!
          Last edited by Blackbird; 05-12-15, 11:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 7th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X