• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaijs' 2nd Application

Username: Lo[A]ijs
    Any previous names: Loaijs
    IRC Nickname (if any): Loaijs
    Time spent in-game (hours): 135 hours

Gotta admit, I never saw anything bad from you.
    I've received plenty of (correct) reports from you, I see you helping and apart from that you are active in game.

I know there's not much to post in forums, but I'd like to see some more activity though. But thats nothing too important imo
    However, I think you will make a good Trusted Player and you deserve it as well (having in mind that you joined august this year!)

You got my Yes, Lo[A]ijs.
    Last edited by Lames; 11-12-15, 02:54 PM.

Comment

To be honest, i agree with admin lames, you seem to be a nice player, helpful and mature, but i don't feel happy with that, it feels you need more time to learn, getting this status is not easy, i feel like something that moves my positive vote away from this, also i need you to work on your activity in the server, we got the same timezone, so be more active.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

I can.t see anything bad why you should not get it. As my other 2 colleagues mentioned, you are worthy for Trusted Player Status.
        Keep going with the good work.

Yes

Comment

There's still something I need you to answer, how many of you are playing together on GamerX and can you state the relationship between each others please
          ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
          Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
          ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
          Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Yeah sure, me and my 2 siblings play this server using 2 Computers but logging in through the same router, I'll send you their names in a message due to private reasons.

Comment

Everything has been already said above. Positive vote from me.

Comment

Your attitude seems to have changed (especially that one about harassing Ariana_Grande on a daily basis)

However I'm thinking exactly the same way than Blackbird and I'm awaiting a little something that will instantly set my minds on "Yup, that guy should be TP now"

No from me this time but GL anyway ! ^^
                ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I don't really like you harassing players as remi mentioned you should also work on your activity as also blackbird mentioned. As an addition i'd like you work more on helping for now my vote is a no.

good luck !

Comment

I really appreciate your comments guys, I'll try to work more on the points you've mentioned, Thanks a lot

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 22th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X