X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th app

Username: K1t
    Any previous names:X1t,Asteroid,FightFuryX,Grove_N1X,Phoenix[C4]...(look last app and look all my previously names)
    IRC Nickname: ZGB
    Time spent in-game (hours): 615
    Score:26600

Note:I was sometime changing my name bcs i was looking which name is good for skins 211,233,93,230,294,306 and 309 and this name was everytime be good so dont think to am inactive am active everyday if u not see me maybe is that bcs i played at time when u not played and am helpful i report the lot of rulebreakers and some cheaters check it.So plzz accept my app i really wanna be TP,my life is crazy about that.!!!
    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

You don't seem to be ready yet, at the moment you are not active enough, less activity of course means less help and less reports that you need to show us.

No from me.

EDIT: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?6095-Beer
    Last edited by Blackbird; 23-12-15, 08:53 PM.

Comment

You got jailed by me not so long time ago for c-bug in redzones.

You seems to be good for now but you need some more time to proof us that you are ready for level 2. But you're on the good way.

Good luck!

Edit @Axe[MS] C-Bug / 2shots bug is NOT allowed in redzones. Even if you not hit someone is it still disallowed. Players who are in front of you, specially new players will think that you're hacking. Because most of them don't even know about those bugs.

But you are a nice player in-game. You are active amd helpfull, keep this up !
      Last edited by Beer; 23-12-15, 11:10 AM.

Comment

thanks beer also i was c-bugging time ago bcs i was dont read rules

and sometime i was checking my rapid fire am not cbbuging on players am just checking if am fastet or not

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        You don't seem to be ready yet, at the moment you are not active enough, less activity of course means less help and less reports that you need to show us.

No from me.
        I am active at least 5 hours per day,only I divide it as it suits me the most obviously...I usually play in the mornings (10 am - 1 pm) and at night 7 pm - 9 pm. And less activity cannot ''mean'' less help LOL,Thanks on your reply anyway I am always learning from day to day and therefore I think I am ready for the status of TP. Thanks again - K1t

any more admins want to comment my 5th app?
        Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 25-12-15, 12:13 AM. Reason: multiple posting

Comment

Okay, I will.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?6095-Beer

Watching that post we can conclude you're not ready to be trusted player as you don't know the GamerX server rules.
          No from me.
          Summary of my life:

Comment

No from me, the reasons have been said by the others, and also, you seem like you still don't follow the forum rules I have messaged you about.

Comment

Ok thats for all comments i will be much better no more cbug in rz i will be more helpful(report cheaters)

Comment

Denied, you can re-apply on January 26th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X