• Show
Clear All

• CoCo's application

In-Game Username: [SU]CoCoReNdAn
    Any previous names: [SU]CoCoReNdAn[187], CoCoReNdAn
    Score: 3358
    IRC Nickname: CoCoReNdAn
    Time spent in-game (hours): 170h
    Extra Information: I know and respect the rules, I report cheaters/rulebreakers anytime I spot one. Even if I'm a discret person, I like sharing parts of myself. I like meeting new players, I like talking to people - I help them when they want to know something about the server.

Saw few reports from you and didnt saw anything bad. You got ma yes but i think you need to work little more
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Never saw you helping players or reporting cheaters, also you are not ready for TP status, no from me.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
      * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
      <@Adrenaline> u scared him
      <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Don't know who you are and your not active on forums, no!

Seems to me that you can't take no for an answer..
        Last edited by Maze; 18-12-13, 11:31 AM.

Comment

never saw you helping players no.
          ]

Comment

I can't believe you guys didn't notice what I've done for the community so far. How could TochA vote yes while he's one of the admins I seen the least? I was astonished but glad. You 3 are the ones I see the most but you don't remember me. I mostly help players in pms. I told you I'm a discret person but I'm very active on the forums, I check them like 10 times per day.. Being a discret one doesn't mean you can't trust me..

Comment

I see you in game,i never had problems with you and yes as i remember i see you helping players.I will say a yes because you are a good guy.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

It is going to be a no from me.
                You need more time.

GamerX Granny

Comment

Yes from me. You have a good behaviour in game, and you are also helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by CoCoReNdAn View Post
                    I can't believe you guys didn't notice what I've done for the community so far. How could TochA vote yes while he's one of the admins I seen the least? I was astonished but glad. You 3 are the ones I see the most but you don't remember me. I mostly help players in pms. I told you I'm a discret person but I'm very active on the forums, I check them like 10 times per day.. Being a discret one doesn't mean you can't trust me..
                    I'm sorry to say this,
                    I think you are not ready in my opinion.
                    But if you wanna help please not private, because there should be another player who has the same question and getting no answer (because he/she isn't ask a thing, just waiting someone's question that's same to be answered).
                    And you need to increase your helpful post in forum, because i haven't see any.
                    Although i can see your behavior in game by those who is saying yes to you. Because i'm not really active in game this month, just IRC (also that when server downs many times).
                    I doubt that you will fail our trust after being a TP quickly, you need more time and experience because i think you are not ready yet. You can see some other ex-tps out there who has experienced this.
                    Because i've seen another TP application, where they has made some mistakes and learn from them, That's what you are going to learn too, to avoid the mistake, not making the problem (if you ask me what is it, that means you need to learn it yourself).
                    But i'm sure next time you can do that the best soon.

I hope you are understand, and sorry for my words if it's hurt for you.
                    No.
                    Last edited by Robo; 17-12-13, 03:30 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
                      I hope you are understand, and sorry for my words if it's hurt for you.
                      Don't worry I understand, no hurt feelings.

Comment

No, I remember seeing you as a rulebreaker.

Comment

I have never been jailed nor muted nor anything else, how could you remember me as a rulebreaker Ô.Ô - I know I got reported for cheats because I got checked like 3 or 4 times but I respect the server rules from the first day I joined, you're surely thinking I'm someone else.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 22nd, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X