X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier's TP Application.

Username: UltimateSoldier
    Any previous names: [ITA]UltimateSoldier , [AC]UltimateSoldier , UltimateSoldier
    Score: 16618
    IRC Nickname: UltimateSoldier
    Time spent in-game (hours): 175 h ( had a lot more back in the 2011 before the big database crash and in 2012

I'm active in game, forums and IRC, I lately became not as active as I used to be in few months ig but still I play everyday. I always help newbies when they ask a question and I like to do that, also I always report a cheater/rulebreaker as soon as I see one. What else to say? I don't know I just hope I will have a chance to be a TP

thanks for reading.

Big yes

Comment

For me you have a No,because i didn't see you in game last time and or helping players etc.You need work more to get this status,maybe next time my vote will be positive.
      You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Originally posted by raiden View Post
        For me you have a No,because i didn't see you in game last time and or helping players etc.You need work more to get this status,maybe next time my vote will be positive.
        I don't get it, I always help players whenever they ask a question, I've been doing this since the 2011 also most of the time I see you online and you are saying you haven't seen me helping a player however I respect your decision.

Comment

Saw you beeing a good guy since the time you have been inactive, you got my
          YES
          Dont dissapoint me

Comment

I didnt see you ingame many times, and never saw you helping or reporting, No from me.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
            * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
            <@Adrenaline> u scared him
            <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Dunga View Post
              I didnt see you ingame many times, and never saw you helping or reporting, No from me.
              As previously said I always help ig and also report every cheater/rulebreaker i see ( reports can't be faked to increase their amount so as soon as i see a rulebreaker i report, can't do much other than that ) I respect what you've said anyway.

Comment

Active in my eyes so Yes , good luck
                Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 22nd, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X