• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Application

Username: Dr.GenGa
    Previous name: GenGar-GenGa[M]
    IRC Nick: Gengar
    Time spent in-game :82788 minutes

[19:59:33] <@GX-25> * Genga[M] (ID:83) has been banned by Admin Blackbird (ID:39) for Massive rulebreaker
    --
    [21:27:55] <@GX-08> * Genga[M] (ID:82) Home_Verde, olha as regras fdp
    [20:01:40] <@GX-28> [46] GenGa[M]: merda de desgraça de porra da puta que pariu
    --
    [15:17] <@GX-15> * The GROUCHO2 Race is starting soon
    [15:18] <@GX-05> * Genga[M] (ID:161) detonated their vehicle
    [15:18] <@GX-05> * Genga[M] (ID:161) detonated their vehicle
    [15:18] <@GX-19> * Genga[M] (ID:161) detonated their vehicle
    [15:18] *@GX-30:%#gamerX* * Blackbird (ID:147) is watching Genga[M] (ID:161)
    [15:18] <@GX-17> * Admin Blackbird (ID:147) pooped on Genga[M] (ID:161)
    [15:18] <@GX-23> * Admin Blackbird (ID:147) pooped on Genga[M] (ID:161)
    [15:18] <@GX-25> * Genga[M] died (Collision)
    [15:18] *@GX-23:%#gamerX* * PM from Blackbird (ID:147) to Genga[M] (ID:161): Please don't use /detonate in race to annoy them, read /rules
    [15:18] *@GX-19:%#gamerX* * PM from Blackbird (ID:147) to Genga[M] (ID:161): Consider this as a warn, next time jail
    --
    [23:43:19] <@GX-09> [68] Genga[M]: Toma ae seus putos
    [23:43:26] <@GX-21> * Admin Adrenaline (ID:93) has muted Genga[M] (ID:68)
    --
    [15:49:08] <@GX-16> * Genga[M] (ID:130) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:154)
    3.5 Do not use ANY commands to avoid death during a fight.
    1.2 Do not flame or insult other players needlessly.
    2.9 Do not annoy players before, during or after a race. Killing players after they cross the finish line is not appreciated (that means it's not allowed).
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?5815-unban

What do i have to vote after this?

Unfortunetly i will go on a negative vote, three rulebreaks in a short moment, it isn't a good thing honestly.

Good luck!

Comment

The ban mentioned above took place on 11.20.2015 , spent three months on the alert / of , I was walking down the map near / gads , testing a bug command / of that coincidence was born with a race / groucho , it has the intention that I wanted to " detonate " runners in the race being, however I was passing near the race and testing / de
      because the command / from causes an explosion detonates one player around , however not damage the car who performed it , it was a misunderstanding
      Anyway , that was my past , I changed my conduct on the server, was what gave me the strength to make this application, anyway thanks for the reply
      Last edited by GenGar; 05-02-16, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I reckon the detonation thing happened on 20th December, the ban being 2 months old, "Toma ae sus putos" - not being any ruder than most of usual talks, I will go ahead and ignore those. Just the latest jail I couldn't find anything about tho

You report a decent amount of players on a daily basis, are active in-game and decently as-well on the forum by participating in the suggestions, reporting bugs n others.

You would usually get a Yes from me, but the number of time you got punished in late December change it to Neutral for now. GL
        ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
        Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
        ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
        Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Will have to improve their behavior, you have to respect the rules

NO for now

Comment

Denied, you can re-apply on the 9th of March.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X