X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application

Username: daan_deurloo
    Any previous names: -
    Registered: 2010 or 2011, but lost my account at the big 2011 crash.
    Score: 9004
    IRC Nickname: daan_deurloo
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1372 hours
    Extra Note: I hope i will be accepted.

Never, You're annoying as hell, and i never saw you helping players and you keep saying cheater in main chat which is annoying and you spam sometimes and insult.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
    * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
    <@Adrenaline> u scared him
    <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Never helping? well i do help when i can.

Comment

Well, I hated you A LOT since you used to be the most annoying person on the server. In the recent weeks you have seemed to improve your behaviour in my opinion. However yesterday I saw you spamming commands with a few other people in chat while admins were afk which is unacceptable. As well as that you are still a bit annoying with your comments in chat. No, maybe next time.

Comment

You help a lot ingame. You are always reporting rulebreaker and cheater. Also you try to help everyone you can.

But sometimes it seems that you turn off your brain and start writing bullshit in chat. You accuse even your friends as cheater, even its obvious that they aren't. You just get hyperactive when you see a 'cheater'. Try to be more mature and think before you write something.

Maybe next time.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I see you helping, but you need to fix your behavior. It's too early to say yes.
            Atm, it's no from me.

Comment

Denied. You may reapply on February 4, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X