Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spraky_99`s Trusted Player Application.

Username: Spraky_99
    Any previous names: Spraky
    Score: 1460
    IRC Nickname: Spraky_99
    Time spent in-game (hours): 103 h

Extra Information: I am registered more then 1 and a half mouth, My score is above 1000, My Hours in game are above 100, IRC nick is registered. I don't really login my IRC nick and sometimes I turn on IRC from the forum. Trying to be active on forum/in game. Reporting cheaters/hackers/rule breakers/bug abusers. Behaving like a normal/good player.

Regards
    -Spraky_99

-NickServ- Spraky_99 is not registered.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

You don't meet the requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post
      -NickServ- Spraky_99 is not registered.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

You don't meet the requirements.
      It is not possible! I am registered. I am using ICEchat + KVirc I have tried both, irc.tl is down right now. So currently I am using Website IRC. I had auto join on #gamerx and #gamerx-chat. I am damn sure I am registered. You can see this. They are not working for me.

There must be a miss understanding. I already registered on server. As my IRC gets ok, I will show you the evidence that I am registered. So I request admins not to lock this stop.
      Last edited by Spraky_99; 01-02-14, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
        I don't really login my IRC nick and sometimes I turn on IRC from the forum.
        If you don't login/identify ur nick on IRC more than 30 days, nickname is dropped = not registered.

Poorly, like Maze said, you don't meet the requirements.
        Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
          If you don't login/identify ur nick on IRC more than 30 days, nickname is dropped = not registered.

Poorly, like Maze said, you don't meet the requirements.
          I don't really knew that. I think you are correct because I didn't use to login/identify my nick but I tried to use IRC regularly. I don't know why this happened with me. I registered when I joined GamerX. I have problem in my DNS IP address, So I wont be able to get connected to any IRC software from my PC. As you saw I posted some screenshots. I will try to register again and use my IRC from the website. Thanks for your reply Tocha.

Comment

Denied.

You can reapply on March the 1st, 2014. Make sure you meet the requirements next time.

As mentioned by TochA; if you do not in for 30 days your account will be dropped. So make sure you log in every now and then.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X