• Show
Clear All

• Second Application

Username: daan_deurloo
    Any previous names: -
    Registered: Can't remember anymore. Back in 2011 after server crashed
    Score: 9686
    IRC Nickname: daan_deurloo
    Time spent in-game (hours): 99509 minutes (1658 hours)
    Extra: I hope i'm ready now

You seem to be a good boy now, but learn to stop being annoying sometimes with hacking/cheating and etc. You seem to be too obsessed to find a hacker.
    Anyway, You've my yes.

Don't make me regret.

Comment

You always help users,and as dbz said try to not annoy ,i will give you my yes.Don't make me regret this yes .
      You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

No from me.

Same reason as in your last application.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Yes.

Helpful but also agree with DeathBeatZ, you need to stop being annoying.

Comment

Yeh, I think that you are just on the edge of readiness. So yes from me, only just

Comment

You are annoying ingame, also you still saying cheater in main chat, even to your friends, even its obvious they are not cheating.
              maybe next time.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
              * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
              <@Adrenaline> u scared him
              <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Yes you do help players, report the cheaters, but you are annoying in-game and you do say cheater/hacker in the main chat when you report them, as Dunga said. You've to be patient about it as it might get the hackers attention and he'll stop using it (when saying in the main chat). So you've to work on it.
                So No for now.

Comment

You're helping a lot to get Hackers/Rulebreakers/Cheaters caught, you are an active player but i dont wanna repeat the things that most admins said above.
                  A Trusted player works "undercover", so if you keep just the main chat clear...thats all i got to say bad.

Dont let me regret my decision like in my last positive vote for a Trusted Player, good Luck

YES

Comment

mmmm ok i say yes this time because there are some way more immature people who got accepted before as a tp, so it is no big deal and im sure you can do it. good luck

GamerX Granny

Comment

Don't trust you and I doubt I ever will, no.

Comment

I don't like it when you tell people something that is actually wrong, And you often spam cheater or even insult when there is a cheater even there isn't, but instead only probably a bug/lag. Like how you react on crash/timeout, you mostly blame someone is a cheater without ever checking it. Also overacting to the cheater to get attention, I doubt that you would be helping the cheater?
                        Also you do use /report, but seems like you don't let the admins to check at all like saying cheater or /pmed them.

Also you are annoying sometimes, so not helpful at all.
                        Sorry, No.
                        Last edited by Robo; 27-02-14, 06:06 PM.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

You might be helpful at all, but you should fix your annoying attitude... Behaviour is imho the most important thing to be a trusted player.

No.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 28th, 2014. Until then you should really fix your behaviour.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X