Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last kills and last kill list command

Hi fellas!

Sometimes the chat goes really fast and so goes the death-list and you might not notice who you killed or got killed of, so only for the sake of amusement, I thought this could be interesting to add and sometimes, when death-list goes fast, you have to scroll and check etc if you was killed by a cheater with rapid fire or so, this way would be faster to just type in and check who the player was.

Commands:

/kills [ID]
    /lastkills [ID]

// KillingMachino
    Last edited by KillingMachino; 16-01-17, 02:19 AM. Reason: Edited.

You can be Online on IRC gx channel to check death/Kills List .
    Just let it oppened while playing or just oppened.

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
      You can be Online on IRC gx channel to check death/Kills List .
      Just let it oppened while playing or just oppened.
      as @Gengar said you can open irc but i thinks no one like to open irc all time so you can open your SA:MP chat Log.
      Last edited by NeuroX; 16-01-17, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
        as Gengar said you can open irc or you can open your SA:MP chat Log.
        - Yeah, sure, but that's still a bit complicated, you have to search through an essay of paragrapfs searching .

Comment

Originally posted by KillingMachino View Post
          Hi fellas!

Sometimes the chat goes really fast and so goes the death-list
          i dm a lot and never experienced such thing even when gx was full i always knew who killed me and it isn't even that important to know who killed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
            i dm a lot and never experienced such thing even when gx was full i always knew who killed me and it isn't even that important to know who killed you.
            I've indeed experiencing the main chat flooding really fast, but we're two individuals .

No, it's not important, but it's quite fun to view it, like an additional information about your last killing actions, also sometimes you perhaps want to duel that someone who killed you and can't get his nick and one other thing, happens quite often, you're killed by a cheater with rapid fire and didn't catch his/her nick, so I think this could be something good, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by KillingMachino View Post
              I've indeed experiencing the main chat flooding really fast, but we're two individuals .
              we are talking about the "death-list" here i can always see who killed me it is never flooded even when i played in gx when we had 400 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                we are talking about the "death-list" here i can always see who killed me it is never flooded even when i played in gx when we had 400 players.
                Yeah, the death-list yes and I think it's many times high flood on it, or else I wouldn't suggest this and the other reason why I'm suggesting this is about it'd be fun to view your kills or deaths, of course it's not needed, but just a thought that's all.

I started here in 2011 I believe and I think the main-chat flow was high, but perhaps that's just me.

Comment

The death window had never flown so fast and it is still not flowing as you describe it, unless in exceptions a hacker comes and issues a flood in the death window but like I said that's just an exception that rarely happens.

Whether or not I don't see the point of having this feature, I don't know why is it needed to see who you killed or got killed by, as said above you can alternatively check the death window or keep the IRC client open for an alternative method.

Disagreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                    The death window had never flown so fast and it is still not flowing as you describe it, unless in exceptions a hacker comes and issues a flood in the death window but like I said that's just an exception that rarely happens.

Whether or not I don't see the point of having this feature, I don't know why is it needed to see who you killed or got killed by, as said above you can alternatively check the death window or keep the IRC client open for an alternative method.

Disagreeing.
                    Still don't see any issues with such commands and yes, I've seen plenty of times death-list moving fast.

However, you like what you like, we got different opinions.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X