GamerX Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Lottery

Now, it's rather easy to earn money in GX, but along with all events, properties and killing players for cash, this could be one more feature, /lotto [number], perhaps you could get cash or cookies etc (Cheers Domination).

The thing is, players can change weather, time and so on, but there could be an actual server time all time, if you do /time you could see the actual server time and the lotto drawings could occur at like 12:00, don't know about the jackpot, but some fair amount.
    Last edited by KillingMachino; 16-01-17, 07:37 PM.

This suggestion seems not bad, but I think we don't really need it.
    We can earn money by killing players, win the event and buy the properties as you said. The point is money not exactly useful for us in game, have a huge amount of money is normal just like 75 % of the players. I think this can be added in future if the money become useful
    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
    o.O.o Allen ~
    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Yeah Poro said everything there was to say, you don't really need money since the only usage for it are properties, buying guns or /healme and /armour. I'd like to see this suggestion but with cookies/cakes/icecreams, then yes, it would be a nice addition to the server.

Comment

Something like betting wont be added Rick said and it was rejected because it may look RP-ish. We got our ways to share stuff freely by goo hunts, events, and reaction tests known as "botsay". Check again in my reply about your "/locate" command suggestion.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Anyway, we won't add any bet system. We are not a RP server and bets don't fit with the GamerX's spirit.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Its too role-play based, and useless since money is really easy to make...

Comment

@ - Poro - Cheers for your reply and yes, was little my thought too, but I thought this just could be a nice thing.

Originally posted by Domination View Post
            Yeah Poro said everything there was to say, you don't really need money since the only usage for it are properties, buying guns or /healme and /armour. I'd like to see this suggestion but with cookies/cakes/icecreams, then yes, it would be a nice addition to the server.
            - Actually, yes, that's a good idea
            Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            Something like betting wont be added Rick said and it was rejected because it may look RP-ish. We got our ways to share stuff freely by goo hunts, events, and reaction tests known as "botsay". Check again in my reply about your "/locate" command suggestion.
            Aight, I got full respect for your ways of giving cash, but I can't agree on that being a RP feature at all. Since /lotto feature can exist at any server, doesn't mean you have to play RP due to it.

Also then you could say creating goo's is too RP if goes with that logic, since I can't see any logics in the RP statement, doesn't make it a RP server if added some type of betting, like /lotto, then buying properties would be too "RP" as well.

Originally posted by Luka. View Post
            Its too role-play based, and useless since money is really easy to make...
            - Well, as I mentioned in my first post, I know you can make money easily, but this would be another fun feature, just like when you go and kill someone or do events etc.

Also about the RP thing, lol, no offense, but playing on lottery isn't RP, it's RP when you type in /me [cmd/Action] etc and act like IRL, /lotto feature can exist at any server...

Comment

-1 Money is currently very easy to get, the economy is good for the moment.

Just have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Bweeee View Post
                -1 Money is currently very easy to get, the economy is good for the moment.
                Yay, as I said too in my first post, but also, perhaps you could win cookies.

This feature would be there for fun, in addition to events and stuff, it's not about the cash itself, just fun thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KillingMachino View Post
                  Yay, as I said too in my first post, but also, perhaps you could win cookies.

This feature would be there for fun, in addition to events and stuff, it's not about the cash itself, just fun thing.
                  There are already ways to win cookies

Just have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    I agree with Robo as this is not a RP server and betting is not good at all
                    and money very easy to make too.
                    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by KillingMachino View Post
                      @ - Poro - Cheers for your reply and yes, was little my thought too, but I thought this just could be a nice thing.

- Actually, yes, that's a good idea

Aight, I got full respect for your ways of giving cash, but I can't agree on that being a RP feature at all. Since /lotto feature can exist at any server, doesn't mean you have to play RP due to it.

Also then you could say creating goo's is too RP if goes with that logic, since I can't see any logics in the RP statement, doesn't make it a RP server if added some type of betting, like /lotto, then buying properties would be too "RP" as well.

- Well, as I mentioned in my first post, I know you can make money easily, but this would be another fun feature, just like when you go and kill someone or do events etc.

Also about the RP thing, lol, no offense, but playing on lottery isn't RP, it's RP when you type in /me [cmd/Action] etc and act like IRL, /lotto feature can exist at any server...
                      Why you explain the current feature as it's being RP? I don't get it...

You place /lotto bet, you pay for it, but if you dont win, you lose what you paid... (that's why it's called betting)

It's very different to goo hunts and others...
                      Goo Hunt: You join it for free, you challenge with other player to find the hidden pickup and then you win it. You don't lose anything if you didn't get the goo. And it's fun to hunt them.
                      Properties: You buy it for your money, you earn money with it, and then you can sell it it for 100% refund as exact as the cost you used to buy it, you don't lose anything, it gives you profit instead, even if you are not making any profit yet, you still don't lose any money. The money to buy is just restriction so that new players wouldn't earn money too fast and being suspected as cheater, or also to catch money cheater because they love to use cheats when they just joined the server.
                      The same for botsay, i don't need to explain anything, it's clear that you don't lose anything if you lose.
                      The /me command is common thing on chatting, a command that helps you to express more what are you doing in text based. It even exist in IRC, it's not RP special part.

Also you probably have to read before posting again here:
                      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
                      If something was already suggested and it's denied, it's likely not going to be accepted again.
                      Last edited by Robo; 17-01-17, 06:53 AM.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

Alright, still it's not a RP feature, check my reply on the matter in my former posts here.

Cheers for your inputs.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X