An auto /slap if you do /car or use any teleports during duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An auto /slap if you do /car or use any teleports during duel

Just a thought, since some players does this on low health and escapes a possible virtual death.

So perhaps the player could lose some health if the script is noticing you shooting and taking bullet damage and if you type /car or /nrg or use any kind of teleports (/t, /l, /goto etc) and obviously there is a time-limit on that punishment when it's going to be active and not.

Now, you can teleport to a location and getting shot at even if you don't shoot, but you could detect if you're using weapons too, then if you would avoid, you'd get a slap or so, kind of /guns slap, similar idea.
    Last edited by KillingMachino; 16-01-17, 02:37 AM.

Originally posted by KillingMachino View Post
    Now, you can teleport to a location and getting shot at even if you don't shoot, but you could detect if you're using weapons too, then if you would avoid, you'd get a slap or so, kind of /guns slap, similar idea.
    Even if you are shooting doesn't mean you were fighting, you might be shooting walls, someone come and shot you, you don't want to fight and tele away (it used to happen with me when I was working with pobs in medic spawn), you'd get slapped according your suggestion, so -1

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
      Even if you are shooting doesn't mean you were fighting, you might be shooting walls, someone come and shot you, you don't want to fight and tele away (it used to happen with me when I was working with pobs in medic spawn), you'd get slapped according your suggestion, so -1
      So, if you create objects, do you shoot at walls?

I did explain an hypothetic scenario above too, that you can teleport to place and get shot and that wouldn't result in a /slap, no.

Anyways, no, I'll elaborate:

If A shoots/chainsaw etc B and hit him/her, then B shoots back and hit A then B teleport or use a vehicle = /slap.

So yeah, even if you didn't insinuate the fight itself and decides to teleport, you'll get a /slap bascially, but this is more for them who actualyl avoids fights after a decent 1vs1.

Also you can use /gm, if you want to be safe and if players can't use the cmd, well, it's a kind of server, where you get killed occassionally, right or attacked.

Comment

Ok.. If you are not willing to fight but someone shoots you (That time you even don't know whether he's going to shoot).. At the time you teleported to an impotant work.. You will get a slap.. That time you get a feeling of annoyed..Then what's admins are for? They will slap for rulebreak.. Try to use /report adming will manage. -1.
        Last edited by Krrish; 16-01-17, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
          Ok.. If you are not willing to fight but someone shoots you (That time you even don't know whether he's going to shoot).. At the time you teleported to an impotant work.. You will get a slap.. Then what's admins are for? -1.
          Aight fella, as I explained in the previous post above, if your shots are registered on someone or hit a player and decides to teleport or use a vehicle, within a timelimit of course, then you'll get a slap according to my suggestion, NOT if you're getting shot but don't shoot back yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Killingmachino
            then you'll get a slap according to my suggestion, NOT if you're getting shot but don't shoot back yourself.
            LoL.. Then slap is like a chocolate to get? For no wrongs?? It will give a shame to Good players.. If we going to important work that time we can teleport when we spawn,that time somebody shoot means what can we do? Want to get a slap?

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
              LoL.. Then slap is like a chocolate to get? For no wrongs?? It will give a shame to Good players.. If we going to important work that time we can teleport when we spawn,that time somebody shoot means what can we do? Want to get a slap?
              Sorry, but I think you understood it wrong, it's not about adding a /slap punishment when you're getting hit by a bullet or so and teleport, not at all, only if you have shot back, so you must have been hit and also you must have shot back and there's also a timelimit on when the /slap works, short period only, it's more for them who teleport quickly away or get cars.

Comment

So, if you create objects, do you shoot at walls?
                Yes, I do.

So yeah, even if you didn't insinuate the fight itself and decides to teleport, you'll get a /slap bascially, but this is more for them who actualyl avoids fights after a decent 1vs1.
                The only way the server can recognize the "insinuation of a fight" is if you damage the other player. What the player shots back but miss all shots and then teleport? He was fighting but server can't recognize he was as he didn't damaged the player. Your suggestion still doesn't work.

Also you can use /gm, if you want to be safe and if players can't use the cmd, well, it's a kind of server, where you get killed occassionally, right or attacked.
                1 - TPs are not allowed to use /gm in populated areas (Medic spawn, /ga) to avoid wrong reports for health hackers
                2 - TPs can use /gm (and /myworld tho), but normal players cannot

Comment

Yes, I do.
                  - Cool.

The only way the server can recognize the "insinuation of a fight" is if you damage the other player. What the player shots back but miss all shots and then teleport? He was fighting but server can't recognize he was as he didn't damaged the player. Your suggestion still doesn't work.
                  Well, as I've explained in my own posts, yes that's the way to recognize it and I wasn't suggesting when someone misses their shots, since you can shoot at walls or anything, it's only about when a player hits another player and the other players hits too and one of them teleport or take a vehicle they'd get the slap.

Simple as that, so in that case, my suggestion works perfectly fine, it's mainly about them who avoids death at low health, and they're obviously doing it to escape certain death, if shots wasn't hitting the other player, they wouldn't need to escape, right.

1 - TPs are not allowed to use /gm in populated areas (Medic spawn, /ga) to avoid wrong reports for health hackers
                  2 - TPs can use /gm (and /myworld tho), but normal players cannot
                  - Yeah, exactly and /gm is useful if you're building stuff at medic spawn area, as you said before and other then that, it's just to accept what kind of server it is, people will attack you, if you don't want to fight, then getaway which the available commands for awhile and if you fight and decides to teleport, then my suggestion would kick in perfectly, just as an example.
                  Last edited by KillingMachino; 16-01-17, 05:28 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X