This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WON'T FIX] /stats pop-up wrong

When you type /stats [a not available server player at the time] it shows your own stats instead of error msg alone.

You're getting the error messages: "Sorry, no players names matched for: [nick]" or "Sorry, player id [id] is not valid", but your own /stats pop ups instead, so it's showing error msg + showing your stats,which you didn't search for.

I know it's related to how command system are built up, like you can type /m sfdsdggg and get to /m anyways, since it's recognicing the first request which is a command, same with /stats.

/stats only shows your own stats /tr id to see other' stats. and you cannot check someone's stats that isn't in game but you can do that on forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
      /stats only shows your own stats /tr id to see other' stats. and you cannot check someone's stats that isn't in game but you can do that on forums.
      Yes, but /stats in-game works too, you can compare yours vs other player's stats and yes, /tr for a more wider perspective.

Also, my point was, typing /stats alone in-game, shows your stats, but when you type in an not valid player it gives an error msg + shows your own stats, so should only be showing the error message, that what I meant.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X