X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krrish's 2nd TP Application.

Username: Krrish[M4]
    Any previous names: Krrish. , Xx.Devil.xX , Krrish[HP] , Krrish[EOD].
    IRC Nickname (if any): Krrish , Krrish[M4]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 222 Hours.

Extra notes: I've Active in game for 7-8 hrs in holidays... At working days it maybe 3-4 hrs.. And daily i'm spending time to report Hackers for 1-2 hrs.. And whenever i see any hackers.. At the time i report.. I am improved,Helping others.. I've did many rulebreaks before 1 month i think so.. Now i stopped everything when a reply got in my last TP application.. I'm active at Forums,IRC etc., So I'm Thinking I'm Ready for TP Status. Thanks.

Well you are doing the bare minimum and I haven't seen recent rule breaking from your side. You report occasionally, you help frequently and you are active on forums. I'd like you to avoid doing things like "I agree +1". These responses are stuff I have seen from your side and honestly it is just useless and adds nothing to the discussion. Only post something if you actually have something to add to the conversation. Right now a lot of your posts on suggestions are just "I agree with this +1". I won't penalise you for this since a lot of current TPs are also doing this right now but it is just a pointer for the future.

Yes from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      Well you are doing the bare minimum and I haven't seen recent rule breaking from your side. You report occasionally, you help frequently and you are active on forums. I'd like you to avoid doing things like "I agree +1". These responses are stuff I have seen from your side and honestly it is just useless and adds nothing to the discussion. Only post something if you actually have something to add to the conversation. Right now a lot of your posts on suggestions are just "I agree with this +1". I won't penalise you for this since a lot of current TPs are also doing this right now but it is just a pointer for the future.
      I agree with admin Eliteus, hope you are on your way to fix mistakes.

Yes from me.

Comment

Thanks! Admin Eliteus and Admin Ken_V. Thanks for your votes.

Comment

Found you posting useless thing (no, not in Chat topic), one example is like what Eliteus mentioned, and also advertising(deleted). There you tried to make a lot of post as much as you can, even you just registered last month, you just made 100 posts already and it's not so much useful than spammy, especially the way you thank to the admins like above, where you can just use "Thanks" button. I think that's a forum rulebreak. You still need more time to learn, i think you are not ready enough. I also noticed in game that you still dont know some common commands, things you usually help is just tell them basic things like /tour /c and /help, you are not ready yet to help for specific things. And the rest of your activities are clan based. You can't rush everything so fast here, it wouldn't be good. There is no other bad behavior or action i could see, so keep it up and good luck next time.

Sorry, No.
          Last edited by Robo; 17-01-17, 07:26 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on February the 18th, 2017.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X