Question about /ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about /ca

I had a thought about this, you can jump or press ENTER in order to escape an animation, and to use /ca, you have to be on foot, but it clears the animation for a fast second of time and then animation back again, so the question is, how was this supposed to work, get rid of being bugged or to take away animations completely like when you press ENTER for instance?

I think the press "Enter" is the fastest. No need to type command. Just one press key will return to normal. With /ca you can use it better when you're falling from the sky or someone using the car to crash into you. Sorry if I'm wrong. That's my opinion

Comment

I guess it's supposed to help when you're stuck (like you're under the car when someone is ramming you), not animations like /dance /wave or /stripi ...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyy Mannn View Post
        I think the press "Enter" is the fastest. No need to type command. Just one press key will return to normal. With /ca you can use it better when you're falling from the sky or someone using the car to crash into you. Sorry if I'm wrong. That's my opinion
        - Yeah, I'm only using ENTER/Jump to escape one indeed, but I thought what was the original idea of this command, but yeah, even if you're using /ca when falling you're going to have a died player soon anyways.

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
        I guess it's supposed to help when you're stuck (like you're under the car when someone is ramming you), not animations like /dance /wave or /stripi ...

- Yeah, little what I suspected too, either that or it was supposed to clear animations, but don't think that, thanks for the reply.

Comment

/ca is a shortcut for clear animation, a clear self-description as the command describes itself, it obviously clears all animations whether it's coming from the game itself or manually from /anim, could be useful when you're falling from afar or getting driven over, but meant to be kept away from a fight. It's a very powerful command that works on any animation actually.

Alternatively, you can press enter or jump key to clear /anim animation, not the animations coming from the game, in some cases both keys don't work, /ca can be helpful.

As for /ca getting rid of bugged players; no, it does not help bugged players, neither works for them.
          Last edited by Blackbird; 21-01-17, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
            /ca is a shortcut for clear animation, a clear self-description as the command describes itself, it obviously clears all animations whether it's coming from the game itself or manually from /anim, could be useful when you're falling from afar or getting driven over, but meant to be kept away from a fight. It's a very powerful command that works on any animation actually.

Alternatively, you can press enter or jump key to clear /anim animation, not the animations coming from the game, in some cases both keys don't work, /ca can be helpful.

As for /ca getting rid of bugged players; no, it does not help bugged players, neither works for them.
            Well, that's why I asked, since it do not clear animations, you saw my video, it just stopped for a second and yeah, I doubt it would work for being bugged, but I just asked what was the original purpose of that command, so it's basically existing if jump or ENTER don't work to escape the animation, /ca will help or then you just spawn a car or rejoin.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X