Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tutorials] How to C bug good with weapons Deagle

Hello.
    I want to share about how to make a good cbug with weapons Deagle, I do not know you know about it or do not know. but it will be good for you to perform cbug passion.

I changed some settings in-game, to have a perfect cbug.

You can follow video :

or the picture :

Double click ACTION

if you want it back as the original " Double click FIRE "

wish you success

Originally posted by BoL View Post
    I won't directly accuse you or judge you but why are you using Cleo O.o ? I don't think cleo can be used in anything than cheats from my experience, even if that i never used it. But cleo is similiar to s0beit or any cheats programs which contains aimbot, health hack, every cheat. If i'm wrong, and i don't think so, give me some informations.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
      I won't directly accuse you or judge you but why are you using Cleo O.o ? I don't think cleo can be used in anything than cheats from my experience, even if that i never used it. But cleo is similiar to s0beit or any cheats programs which contains aimbot, health hack, every cheat. If i'm wrong, and i don't think so, give me some informations.
      Its a Antilag Pack or a FPS increaser Pack, maybe Bol use to dont block the FPS in 100 or to increase fps if he have lags

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X