• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeaDFiGhTeRs app

Username: DeaDFiGhTeR
    Any previous names: [E$].BlackWolf.[]
    IRC Nickname (if any): DeaDFiGhTeR
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1 week 4days 10 hours 31 minutes.

Look i Know you all will say that i dont join gamerx most of the time but i k whole gamerx and news about that.Previous
    Days my exams + i was gone to sweden so i didnt joined for couple of days.So plz i hope acceptation from you all ty. <3

Regards,
    DeaDFiGhTeR
    sigpic

You have too much previous names (and you don't mention them). Stop changing name too often will help us identify who you are

I don't see you're active (maybe because we have different time zone). Most of your forum posts don't seem to be useful so you still have many things to do if you want to be a TP.

Sorry, you aren't ready for TP status. No from me.

Comment

Hi,
      -Barely active.
      -Barely receive reports
      -Not helping newbies
      Try to improve yourself.
      No.
      *StarBoy*

Comment

No from me. You only became active after posting the app. That's not how it works, read the secondary requirements and work on it because right now you don't meet any secondary requirements.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Everything has been expained above by admins... nothing else to add in this post.
          No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on February the 25th, 2017.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X