X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoukite application

Username: Smoukite
    Any previous names: AsTisT . NiZas . Smoukite.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Smoukite.
    Time spent in-game (hours): 100hours

Extra Notes : I'm reporting cheaters rulebreakers. i respect the admins . i helping players who need help.

Hello! I want to tell you something,

It's right you try to help players ingame, but you dont meet all the primary requirements:

You must have been registered on the forums for at least one month, and have made some proper contributions
    Your forum account was registered this month and you only wrote 2 posts (this TP application and another application to join a clan)

You should keep working hard and try to meet every requirement, good luck next time!

Comment

ok but i ask blackbird if i can make new webaccount and he said yes and i tell him i can make apply and he said yes

i had account , called Kocianek
      and iforget to active the account
      and then i forget hotmail password.
      and i already ask Blackbird if ican make a new webacccount
      he told me YES , YOU CAN

well Charger thanks for your vote
      KING REGARDS
      #Smouktiy
      Last edited by Blackbird; 27-01-17, 08:09 PM. Reason: Merged - Double posting

Comment

I just warned you today for spawning a car in a fight at 12:30 am which was against the rules (its 7:24 pm now) either you don't know the rules or you did it on purpose and thought no one is watching but I was, you break a rule today and its a trusted player application on same day from you? I can't trust you as I caught you spawning car in fight.

No from me.

Comment

ok

Comment

You are rulebreaking right in this application by double posting. You clearly have no knowledge about GamerX + it's forums usage. Learn about it, use it effectively and maybe you might get a chance next time. No from me.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

No.Reasons are clearly given above
              *StarBoy*

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 1st, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X