• REJECTED: [M4] Application

Username (Ingame): Yoven_UY.

Any previous name: No.

Any previous Clan: [BB] Clan.

Kills: 9367.

Races won: 52.

Duels won: 562.

Hours: 406 hours .

Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes | 80 %.

Were you invited by a captain? No.

Special skills ingame: Cbug , 2shoot and races.

Special personal skills: I am good to use Photoshop.

Prefered Weapons to duel: Desert Eagle and Shotgun.

Prefered car to race: Infernus or Nrg-500.

How long you have been playing SA:MP? 2 years.

Why you want to join to [M4]: Because this clan is popular in the server, I have many friend in this clan and this clan members are helpful , friendly and mature.
    Last edited by Yoven; 28-01-17, 04:05 PM.

Well, Your skills are good and i didn't see anything bad from you now,
    Just don't make me regret it, You got my YES.

Good luck!!.

EDIT: I also saw you as breaking the rules in the past and now i don't know you are breaking the rules recently or not so prove us that you've deserve to join us and i agree with NeuroX as you need more time to join us and my vote is NO for now, Next time you'll get positive vote from me, Good luck.

PS: Thanks to jeffy for the logs.
    Last edited by Bazid; 29-01-17, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I Know you well.. You've good skills.. Nowadays I'm not seeing anything bad from you like rulebreaks etc., Seems , you improved alot..Let's give you a chance,don't make me to regret it.
      Yes from me. Goodluck.

P.S:
      Originally posted by NeuroX
      I have seen you many times break rules i remember also you sometimes makes noob actions , everyone deserve chance but who deserve it so i think you need many time to join this clan it's No from me.
      You've proven your self
      Originally posted by Jeffy
      [17:50:56] -GamerX- Yoven_UY (ID:52) has been jailed by Admin izayoi (ID:48) for pob in goo [for 1 minute].
      Well , No for now. And you need more time to join us. Just learn some basic things like; If somebody PM you from IRC just learn to reply. Using #<Text>. I noticed this too..
      Last edited by Krrish; 29-01-17, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
        If your previous clan was [BB] Then? What name you've used??
        He was on BB clan i can remember that cause i asked him if BB the old a/d clan or different one. And he used the same name as now.

On-Topic: Yes.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
          He was on BB clan i can remember that cause i asked him if BB the old a/d clan or different one. And he used the same name as now.

On-Topic: Yes.
          Yep!.
          Quite friendly, good skills, we spent time playing together with Guzi +1
          Good Luck!

PS:
          Originally posted by Yoven View Post
          Why you want to join to [M4]: Because this clan is popular in the server, I have many friend in this clan and this clan members are helpful , friendly and mature.
          PS: About why you want to enter M4, well I've seen many people who are putting the same, I understand the situations that actually have friends inside the clan etc ... but also find that to enter a clan is M4 or another , You have to surprise us with new things, not always about friends etc ... hope you're lucky my vote is still in +1, this is just a small suggestion!
          Last edited by Bweeee; 28-01-17, 08:12 PM.

Just have fun!

Comment

I have seen you many times break rules i remember also you sometimes makes noob actions , everyone deserve chance but who deserve it so i think you need many time to join this clan it's No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
              Ohai! Can you post here some logs or PM me the logs please i want to know more about him since i don't really know him a lot, thanks!

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Well, It's Neutral for the moment, lets see If Neurox has logs, I'll change my vote after it
                Goodluck.

EDIT:-
                I would like to thank Jeffy for the logs, and Cryless explained everything.
                It's a NO for now.
                Last edited by .Paige.; 29-01-17, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
                  Waiting for prove.
                  Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Well i remmber very nicely often i have seen you doing weapon bugs in redzones and you i think one or two times even shooted me.i told you to not do it but you never learnt also your this clan [BB] i have seen alot of clan hoppers/rulebreakers in this clan but i didn't said you are too a clan hopper its just i can't trust you at the moment from your rulebreaking you need more time no for now.
                    Last edited by Muaaz; 29-01-17, 08:35 AM.

Comment

ok I will prove

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
                        Ohai! Can you post here some logs or PM me the logs please i want to know more about him since i don't really know him a lot, thanks!
                        i'm not a part of this clan, but i wanna show this.. yesterday he got jailed for breaking a rule
                        [17:50:56] -GamerX- Yoven_UY (ID:52) has been jailed by Admin izayoi (ID:48) for pob in goo [for 1 minute].
                        Thanks.

Comment

Was going to give you a Yes due to your nice DM skills but after the logs Jeffy has posted my vote is absolutely No.
                          Thanks for Jeffy for showing us your real identity...
                          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffy View Post
                            i'm not a part of this clan, but i wanna show this.. yesterday he got jailed for breaking a rule

Thanks.
                            That's all i was waiting for, and i know it's not the only one. well i followed my teammates vote for first time and i think it was a bad choice but there was a reason since i don't know you very well i just see you in-game when i join, i think you're enough active on GamerX to be aware of the rules but seems like you don't really care about that and creating objects to reach the goo faster, which give you advantages while others trying hard to reach it, this act is not tolerated. Plus if you're accepted into the clan i don't think it would be a good step for us, our reputation will just be ruined in the eyes of players and admins since we do not accept rulebreakers in our clan. An advice, never give up cause this time i'm going to be negative but i wish you a good luck for next time i believe that you can improve, compared to me you're an angel for a short time i used to be hated by everyone cause of a kiddy act from me but well now i really changed and also changed the way peoples thinks about me and now everything is fine. If you need any help i'll be happy to help you! Sorry but it's a Negative vote.

Thanks Jeffy.

Comment

You need to follow the /rules, It's NO for now, Goodluck next time.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 329
                              Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X