• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamza's tp app :)

Username: ...HaMzA...
    Any previous names: HaMzA__
    IRC Nickname (if any): HaMzA__
    Time spent in-game (hours): 274h

hi guys this my app after i got reject in my last app cz i wasnt active , so i hope i was in this month active as i can on server and teamspeak and somtimes on IRC , i tried to do my best and i hope i gave enything i can do, im behavior and i reported cheaters and rulbreakers as i can , i hope that i said evrything about me , admins who were online in this month they know what im talking about, and thank you
    Last edited by HaMzA__; 28-01-17, 07:06 PM.

I saw improvements from your side. You are briefly meeting requirements which is all that is needed to become a TP. Yes from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

ty and i hope so.

Comment

Hello,you are doing a great job after coming back from inactivity.Whenever I'm in-game i do see that you try your level best to help players and report as much as you can.As a result you deserve this Trusted Player Status;hence you got my Yes.
        Goodluck
        *StarBoy*

Comment

TY and i will give more as i can and i will try hard to help new players

Comment

Awaiting more votes.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I didn't see you a lot but from what I have seen you are good enough, yes.

Comment

ty and i will be more active as i can cz i study and working in same time its hard to play btw that , ty

Comment

Hi,
                  I know that you improved from previous TP applicant... reporting good in-game, but you are not really helpful in main chat (helping to other people). Try to improve your activity in helping main chat.
                  For now its a NO.
                  Last edited by PANZEHIR; 03-02-17, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                    Hi,
                    I know that you improved from previous TP applicant... reporting good in-game, but you are not really helpful in main chat (helping to other people). Try to improve your activity in helping main chat.
                    For now its a NO.
                    Also, you become in-active after posting your TP app. You need to be helpful on forum too.

No from me.

Comment

PANZAHIER i rly i tried hard as i could
                      Ken_v i tried as i could to be active but u may was not active when i'm online thats why rarely to see me, may is a difference time,
                      anyway i got ur opinion ty
                      Last edited by HaMzA__; 03-02-17, 04:18 PM.

Comment

You are helpful, we receive reports from you. I haven't seen anything wrong. Yes from me.

Comment

ty so much Ms.Lina and i hope give more help to u against cheaters and rulbreakers

PS. Sorry for the earlier double post, didnt realise
                          Last edited by HaMzA__; 03-02-17, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Accepted.
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X