• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to get back my cookies

Today at 9:10 AM i gave 60 cookies to id 1 GXTramdriver
    By mstake i wat to give 1 cookie to id 60 but i wrote the cmd wrong
    Here is my full chat log-
    http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/657AQwu0/file.html
    [09:08:09] * You sent 60 cookies to GXTramDriverLV (ID:1) [You have 7039 cookies left]
    [09:08:40] * You sent 1 cookie to CuteKitty[M4] (ID:60) [You have 7038 cookies left]
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Originally posted by LoG View Post
    Today at 9:10 AM i gave 60 cookies to id 1 GXTramdriver
    By mstake i wat to give 1 cookie to id 60 but i wrote the cmd wrong
    Here is my full chat log-
    http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/657AQwu0/file.html
    Well, i am on phone but i tried to open gamerx rules but seems webpage not working some bug i think nvm lemme tell you myself Admins/Management are not responsible for these actions like if you sended someone cakes and he didn't gived you back so do that that kind of operations at your own risk also its just 60 cookies lel earn it have a big heart otherwise when I will will join tell me i will give give you cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      Well, i am on phone but i tried to open gamerx rules but seems webpage not working some bug i think nvm lemme tell you myself Admins/Management are not responsible for these actions like if you sended someone cakes and he didn't gived you back so do that that kind of operations at your own risk also its just 60 cookies lel earn it have a big heart otherwise when I will will join tell me i will give give you cheers.
      I don't have problem giving out cookies if i had given it to some player but it was a Tramdriver an NPC

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post
        I don't have problem giving out cookies if i had given it to some player but it was a Tramdriver an NPC
        Lol then why you posted it if you don't care about cookies? It doesn't makes sense also even if you gived to NPC thats your own problem according to that rule.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 29-01-17, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Yes, i hope if some admin can give me back the cookies

Comment

lemme tell you myself Admins/Management are not responsible for these actions like if you sended someone cakes and he didn't gived you back so do that that kind of operations at your own risk
            Misunderstood

3.11 Players are allowed to sell their cookies/cakes/etc. However, admins or management won’t take action against an unfair player (e.g. someone who takes your items and does not pay). You do such operations at your own risk.
            it says sell their cookies etc. he didn't really sold it to gx bot he typed the command by mistake.

also its just 60 cookies lel earn it have a big heart
            but yea that is a very small amount of cookies you have thousands of cookies. We cant take the responsibility of your stats you should be careful we cant help everyone who makes mistakes, people do mistakes just forget about it its just a small amount of cookies, you dont need
            to post it everyone makes mistakes.

P.S: You posted it twice.
            http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ack-my-cookies
            Last edited by Instant; 29-01-17, 11:22 AM. Reason: Misunderstood

Comment

I will set it back when ingame. I remember I accidentally gave 60,000 of my cookies to a player instead of another. This player wasn't responding so Admin Kanwar manually set it for me. As long as you have the log, and also tell the admin it's a mistake then I don't see why it shouldn't be set.

Edit: Cookie amount has been set.
              Last edited by Eliteus; 29-01-17, 12:15 PM.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X