X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Application

Username: Cryless[M4]
    Any previous names: HyperTension, Demon, Stunter and probably some nicks i used that i forgot
    Registered: I've registered on 2007 for first time but after some problems that GX faced i lost my accounts i came back to GX last year.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Cryless
    Time spent in-game (hours): 8weeks 6days 22hours

Extra: Hello, first of all i want to thank everyone that helped me this last months to improve myself on the community and showing the real person i'm and motivating me to never give up and all players which was there for me. I think i've been helpful, mature in the last month and that's the real me may be i didn't did enough may be i did but it's a pleasure for me to help everyone with things that i know or even that i don't know i try to learn about and explain to them, being a normal or a trusted player i think being trusted is being more responsable on the community than a normal player which it will motivate any of us to be more helpful and improve everyday. Last thing i want to say is thanks for reading this and for all admins being there for me to guide me.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

I have to say, you that you have improved a lot since your last app. I really like how you are integrating into the community with your tutorials and the time you have spent in forums by giving some nice ideas in suggestions and responses (and help). When ingame I receive a significant amount of reports from you and you are helping around often. Just make sure your past remains a past and you don't hold grudges or hard feelings against Delija or any other admins you may not have liked in the past.

...And with that being said, my vote is positive. Yes from me.

PS. To other admins, yes he was caught in drama about owning another server however that should not affect this application since it is not against the rules to apply for TP despite owning another server. There were some players who were advertising his server but it isn't directly his fault for the actions of others.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 31-01-17, 04:27 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      I have to say, you that you have improved a lot since your last app. I really like how you are integrating into the community with your tutorials and the time you have spent in forums by giving some nice ideas in suggestions and responses (and help). When ingame I receive a significant amount of reports from you and you are helping around often. Just make sure your past remains a past and you don't hold grudges or hard feelings against Delija or any other admins you may not have liked in the past.

...And with that being said, my vote is positive. Yes from me.

PS. To other admins, yes he was caught in drama about owning another server however that should not affect this application since it is not against the rules to apply for TP despite owning another server. There were some players who were advertising his server but it isn't directly his fault for the actions of others.
      Thanks ! I really appreciate your reply and yes you're right i actually have no problems with any admins i'm not here to hate anyone i do my best to help everyone and respect everyone in this community and i can't have hard feelings against Delija since it was my fault i can only blame myself about that but well as you said past is past i can't do nothing for that i can improve in the present and stay on my way on future.

About that server, to be honest i never owned a server in the last 15days, i used to own a host yes that's true so i helped some peoples to by giving them a free slot on the VPS and i also helped them on getting a website but well i think peoples are not thankful at all i was really dissapointed from them, cause they accused me of everything but well it was my fault helping them anyways it was a good lesson to learn from and now everything is fine i'm not taking part of their community neither talking to them i'm on my own way avoiding such things which can link me to my past, and it won't happen again, Thanks!

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Positive. Keep the good work up!

Please, don't make me regret this.

Comment

I also want to give you a yes if you continue with this attitude , nice work

Comment

Improved a lot than before in all aspects.
            Yes from me
            *StarBoy*

Comment

Although I don't see you much in-game because of different time zone (but when I do, you shows us you have good behavior), I can see you're doing good on forum with helpful posts.

I hope you will keep doing better and better if you get accepted (or not). Yes from me.

Comment

has improved your behavior enough and I see that you are active and also helps with the reports.
                Yes

Comment

Im agree with votes mentioned above... you improved a lot from your previous TP applicant. Yes from me.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I will keep doing my best.

Comment

No reason to say no. Yes from me

Comment

Accepted.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X