How to catch cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to catch cheaters

First of all I'd like to say why I'm starting a guide of how to catch hackers, and it's just because of this: Most of the times I'm playing and hanging around and I see somebody catching a hacker, the 75% of the times, instead of reporting the hacker and wait (or keep using /spec on them), they tend to start being agressive, insulting the hacker and screaming stuff like ''FUCKING AIMBOTTER BITCH'' or ''SA-MP WAS BETTER IN 1968''. With this being said, let's begin

1)
    Where do I find hackers?

Well, hackers tend to be mostly around spawn places, and they are (usually) impatient so they open GamerX and automatically hit the spawn button, so try hanging and looking around /l 69 or /l 8 (the medic spawn). Focus on the players DMing and in the mini-map, why the mini-map? Because if you see a player moving extremely fast in the map, you just have to spot them and/or spec them (afterwards, obviously report them).

This is just the most common place to find hackers, but they may be in other spawn places, so you have to be always concentrated. Don't forget to enjoy the game though.

2)
    How do I know if someone is hacking?

Well, there are a lot of cheats in SA-MP, but the most common and the ones I usually see people using, are: Aimbot, God Mode and Sobeit. Keep in mind that these are not the only cheats there are, but the most used by hackers. ChargeR_[GT] made a really nice tutorial on how to identify racing hacks, so if you want to see it, click here.

• Aimbot is probably the most ''famous'' SA-MP cheat, but there are different types of aimbot, listed down below.

There are (by the moment) 3 types of aimbot, which are:

Pro-Aimbot
    Silent Aimbot
    Skin Aimbot

How do they work?

Pro-Aimbot brings you the nearest player in-front you (regardless of the distance, they only have to be visible in your screen), so this aimbot doesn't miss ANY bullet.

Silent Aimbot it's more complex but I'll try to make it easy, basically, this aimbot isn't an ''auto-aim'' but it's more like ''free aim''.
    You only have to hit a bullet NEAR your target and it will hit the player (doesn't matter if you shoot the sides or the ground around your opponent, it will hit them).

Skin-aimbot, well this is the most common aimbot in the cheating community, it auto-aims the NEAREST player, so it's pretty obvious when someone is using it.

• Air-break and flying hacks are not that common, but still used, as the name suggests, with the fly hack, you can fly pretty fast around the map, BUT the difference with air-break, is that air-break allows you to run through walls, buildings, and even the ground.

Here's a video demostrating how fly hacks work, and this is how a hacker using fly hack looks like.

And here, a video of how air-break works.

3)
    How do I act if I see a cheater?

Simple, don't insult them, or start saying stuff like in the beginning of the post, just use /report [ID] [Reason] and wait untill the admins take action. If you see a hacker and there aren't admins at the moment, use a video software to record them and upload it to YouTube. Then, report the player in the player reports section or the trusted players report section.

Also remember, cheating is not the only rulebreak there is, there may be a clean player, but if this player insults, spawn-kills, or simply does not respect the server rules, it's considered rule-breaking, and it should be reported as well as a cheater.

This is all I have to say I think, if I forgot anything, feel free to post it and I'll add it to the thread.

PS: I would like to post examples of the types of aimbot, but unfortunately I can't add more than two videos to this post, so if you're interested, search for them in YouTube or Google.
    Last edited by Domination; 01-02-17, 06:55 AM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X