X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Infernus

Must Add this cool Car Mod For Infernus Replacement
    Here is a Picture of the car>>

And the download Link : https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andre...fernus-gt.html
    I don't own this mod Actual Author is Mirazh.
    Here are some Information about this Mod

Author Mirazh
    Brand - GTA SA
    Model - Infernus
    Car type - Passenger car
    Car body style - Coupe
    Drive type - All wheels (AWD)
    Model to replace - Infernus

Replace model files - infernus.dff (1.86mb)
    infernus.txd (0.18mb)
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Are you sure this car doesn't change the Infernus' original handling? Because it's prohibited here.
    As you know, sa-mp like almost all pc games have mods to replace cars, skins... Some of the car mods you can install have its handling modified. If it changes the handling... (like máx speed, acceleration..) it gives you advantage against other racers so It isn't allowed.
    This kind of hack isn't strictly an "isntalled mod" , there are programs to modify a car handling, anyway it's still not allowed.
    Full thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
      Are you sure this car doesn't change the Infernus' original handling? Because it's prohibited here.

Full thread here.
      Yes i checked that it don't change the handling,the manual installer have only two files infernus.dff and infernus.txd that have to be replaced check the replacement files in more information tab on my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post

Full thread here.
        Originally posted by LoG View Post
        Replace model files - infernus.dff (1.86mb)
        infernus.txd (0.18mb)
        DFF is a model file
        TXD is a compressed texture image file
        These files are just a 3D model element and used for rendering by the RenderWare engines, a vehicle is just an object with only these file.
        Handling and other vehicle datas/controls are stored in the /data/ directory.

the IMG file contains dff(model),txd(texture),fxp(effects),ifp(animation ),col(collision),ipl(item placement/coordinates) so therefore it's located in "models" file.
        SA:MP synchronize animations by client, modified ifp would give advantage or causes other player to crash and therefore not allowed.
        Modified col and ipl would be visible to the only player who have it. Just like those car with low height/suspension, or custom map so we see them flying. It might still give advantage so not really allowed.
        Also please note that SA:MP blocks certain of game file and function and uses the default one from sa-mp itself, for example the disabled haze and grass effect in game, comparing to MTA:SA.
        Unless you just touch the txd and dff file, your mods is likely just give 5% advantage of visual only.
        Last edited by Robo; 15-02-17, 10:14 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          DFF is a model file
          TXD is a compressed texture image file
          These files are just a 3D model element and used for rendering by the RenderWare engines, a vehicle is just an object with only these file.
          Handling and other vehicle datas/controls are stored in the /data/ directory.

the IMG file contains dff(model),txd(texture),fxp(effects),ifp(animation ),col(collision),ipl(item placement/coordinates) so therefore it's located in "models" file.
          SA:MP synchronize animations by client, modified ifp would give advantage or causes other player to crash and therefore not allowed.
          Modified col and ipl would be visible to the only player who have it. Just like those car with low height/suspension, or custom map so we see them flying. It might still give advantage so not really allowed.
          Also please note that SA:MP blocks certain of game file and function and uses the default one from sa-mp itself, for example the disabled haze and grass effect in game, comparing to MTA:SA.
          Unless you just touch the txd and dff file, your mods is likely just give 5% advantage of visual only.
          I installed this mod so i will remove this thanks for advice Saxboy

Comment

I installed this mod so i will remove this thanks for advice Saxboy
            Sorry, i'm not SaxBoy and i'm not telling you to remove it, i was explaining to Domination it has no handling mod.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              Sorry, i'm not SaxBoy and i'm not telling you to remove it, i was explaining to Domination it has no handling mod.
              Oh i am so confused with u and saxboy sorry Robo
              Will u add this mod and others i suggested

Comment

Oh i am so confused with u and saxboy sorry Robo
                Will u add this mod and others i suggested
                Nope sorry, i'm not in charge in updating or maintaining GamerX IMG. Matite is no longer here so i believe you can not suggest anymore :/
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X