• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martex's TP application

Username: Martex
    Any previous names: [BB]Martex, Dr.NourNN
    IRC Nickname (if any): Martex
    Time spent in-game (hours): 150 h

After your last TP application, I don't see any improvement from you. You need to contribute more (including helping in-game and forum, giving suggestions, reporting...).

No from me.

Comment

Hello,
      I actually don't receive any(Barely 1 or 2) reports,you aren't that active and moreover you don't help newbies when they ask for hep in chat.This leads to a No
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
        Hello,
        I actually don't receive any(Barely 1 or 2) reports,you aren't that active and moreover you don't help newbies when they ask for hep in chat.This leads to a No
        I reported many people but i don't know who recevice this reports from me, Thanks

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
        After your last TP application, I don't see any improvement from you. You need to contribute more (including helping in-game and forum, giving suggestions, reporting...).

No from me.
        I helped some people but i didn't give suggestions, Also i reported many people

Comment

I dont trust you, you were advertising your own server just 1 month ago (and that is a thing I hate a lot)

Moreover I think the same than SaxBoy and Ken, I've just seen almost only 1 or 2 reports from you and you aren't very active, It's a no.

Comment

You may reapply on February the 7th, 2017
            No from me.
            You applied before the reapply date.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in March the 5th, 2017.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X