IRC suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC suggestion

Hellow , since mibbit is getting banned everytime due to some reasons such as massive spam advertise from multipy IP addresses & others reason , I am suggestion to change our IRC client for the official gamerxserver.com
    instead of using Mibbit i'm suggestion to use Kiwi IRC so usefull IRC client & better platform than Mibbit IRC

Official link of Kiwi IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/
    -Tunisia <3

Awesome suggestion MrCapo.
    The Links will be :
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/pool.irc.tl/gamerx-chat - for #GamerX-Chat
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/pool.irc.tl/gamerx - for #GamerX
    It maybe replaced instead of mibbit in the "IRC" Button of gamerxserver.com

Comment

But the thing is that, if they update the irc button and those spammers that usually connect to irc by the forum come and click on the updated irc button, then this could be the best way for them to evade the mibbit ban.

But i suggests that, they should be an anti-spam enabled on the main channel to help deal with the spammers in case there are no admins online and so on.
      Last edited by Nick; 05-02-17, 01:18 AM.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        But the thing is that, if they update the irc button and those spammers that usually connect to irc by the forum come and click on the updated irc button, then this could be the best way for them to evade the mibbit ban.

But i suggests that, they should be an anti-spam enabled on the main channel to help deal with the spammers in case there are no admins online and so on.
        Yes it's better because Admins has set the Channels(#Gamerx | #GamerX-Chat) to +mnt which allows only TPs & Admins (means voice & op +) can speak in the channels. Because the spammers so Anti-Spam will be better.

Comment

It's just too easy to place javascript to make spams on web-based IRC, even if we moved to kiwiirc, the same thing like it was in mibbit would still happen.
          Not saying it's not possible for irc client that requires download. They are lazy to download an irc client to mess up one thing also those irc client has different scripting language.
          The IRC server itself already got anti flood protection. Anti-spam need to be included in the bot script, not in the channel, since if we put anti-spam in the channel (with channel modes etc), then some messages from bot would be treated as spams too and then wont appear. This was already suggested.
          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X