• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock's TP App

Username: RockOfAges
    Any previous names: Strive[M4] [TR]RockOfAges
    IRC Nickname (if any):RockOfAges
    Time spent in-game (hours): 337 hr

Hi,to be honest i don't see you much active and whenever you are in-game,you scarcely report and you aren't actually working hard to get this status.Try to report and help newbies as much as you can! No from me.
    Goodluck
    *StarBoy*

Comment

I checked all logs of you, i was not able to see anything helpful from you instead shooting killing around and having fun with duels/events. Also there are only few reports. Try to help in-game when newbies ask questions and report cheats/rule-breakers how much you can, and try to be active too.
      No from me.

Comment

Reasons have been stated above. No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I like your attitude, especially the way you stay calm in front of rule breakers (Most players will get mad easily and insult back). Keep it up

But according to other admins above, you still need to contribute more (helping in-game and forum, suggesting ideas, events, reporting bugs, etc ...)

Next time, if you can do what I say, I will give you positive vote. Sorry, No for now.

Comment

As mentioned above, you still need to improve. Keep up the good work though, you will get there

No from now.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 5th, 2017.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X